pedrocn

Mar 17, 2018
So I'm having some problems playing the latest videos, which I think are in 4k. I'm using vlc player, my computer has 16gb of ram, the video is on an ssd, and I even tried raising vlc's priority, but the video still appears frozen, not even lagging like a slide show. Is there any fix for this besides the usual "buy a better computer"?
Ps: i have a dedicated graphics card, even though it's a gtx 550.

Wizardas

Feb 15, 2021
So I'm having some problems playing the latest videos, which I think are in 4k. I'm using vlc player, my computer has 16gb of ram, the video is on an ssd, and I even tried raising vlc's priority, but the video still appears frozen, not even lagging like a slide show. Is there any fix for this besides the usual "buy a better computer"?
Try MPC-HC. It uses video card for video decoding. VLC uses mostly CPU.

Jul 27, 2020
I'm using a i7-3770 without a gpu but the video plays normally on VLC & WPM Classic
try installing , I used to have that problem too on some videos but the codec pack seems to fixed it on my end at least

Reactions: LordLegolas

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
Triss Blowjob + Finish Swallow

And row continues:Address also this time 'Thank yous' to RavenOfOld who Shared it.

There is a nice row of Reactions to show your gratitude.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do not Post 'Thank you', use Reactions instead.

Saraph

May 24, 2018
New animation. Triss blowjob + finish.
Thanks. The animation is great, but the cumshot really needs work. This looks like a mayonnaise pouring out of a plastic bottle. That part should be sped up at least.

• Haha
Reactions: Longmire
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes