Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
So, the OP is a mess. Newer posts are not organized by year so I know what I am missing since 6 months ago. Would be appreciated to know the date in each link. Thanx.

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
partanen He is kinda right tho))

You can do the quarters thing with it and start over Individual Downloads :) but I can understand if you wanna wait tiil the end of the year

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

Other sorting criteria have been tried, too.

Didn't work.

Now it is at least in alphabetical order, downloads' sizes are tolerable and it's flexible for more to be added.

Best way would be of course to have a folder and Update it.

Now show me Host which doesn't take down that folder...

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

It's only way which works. Just check my Posts and see in what order content is Shared.

Should it be in that order? That would be a Mess.

Now there's no need to think when it was released and when it was Shared; is it from this year, August or July, or was it from June, no wait, it belongs to May archive. No wait a second this is something older, from 2020? 2019?? 2021??? Damn, need to Update yearly and monthly archives. Oh, and need to write contents' list for each archive and rewrite. And so and so on...

Now Changelog tells when something was Shared and Added to OP. And then just choose your favourite and try remember what first letter looks while you try same time open your pants and go through list:

Aerith from A. Ciri from C. Kassandra from K. Tifa and Triss from T. Yennefer from Y.

Reactions: Ledaren

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
i used to collect japanese doujins, so i tend to use release date to keep everything tidy
here is the list of 2021 and 2022 content release date, maybe not exactly accurate because of time zone and human error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

darkarth

Jun 3, 2021
Can't download this with my browser. And Jdownloader says it's offline?

Can someone upload this somewhere else please?

badlulu

Aug 7, 2016
Alphabetical order is ridiculous for this sort of collection. Actually more ridiculous than using these same 4 download sites all the time: ANONFILE - MEGA - MIXDROP - UPLOADHAVEN, and I think that's pretty ri-goddamn-diculous.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes