4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner1.png

Overview:
Don't draw too much attention. Know your role and obey.
In a world of Phantoms, you can only trust those who have the power to protect you.
Sometimes things fall out of your control, and your role will change.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-02-11
Release Date: 2023-09-09
Developer: CincinnatusGaming - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.9
Language: English
Genre:

Future Genre Tags:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - -

TORRENT*

Extras: Spanish Translation* - ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

oc-16.png screenshot0015.png screenshot0018.png screenshot0019.png z5 backup.png a22.png z5 backups (28).png

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Phantom Protocol [0.1.7] Unofficial Android Port

- 225mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

Cincinnatus222

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2022
hmm... I am seeing seeing any sexual act tags other than [Voyeurism] tag.
No vaginal, anal, oral, or even a handjob tag.

Is this game mistagged?
Is MC just some loser who masterbates as he peeks at others having sex?
The first episode is light on the sexual content, but future updates will have all the above. I'm still learning and I really want those animations to be good when I include them.

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The first episode is light on the sexual content, but future updates will have all the above. I'm still learning and I really want those animations to be good when I include them.
thank you for clarifying.
I was making some assumptions about game size from the version number being 1.0 which turn out to have been wrong.

Reactions: Cincinnatus222

ECCwnere

Dec 8, 2021
Start is decent.
Not enough content and still some issues in terms of the coding and such that I will refrain from making an review at the moment.
The sandbox and events give me lesson in love vibes which don't love too much but ultimately don't mind. It just feels like those type of games need a wiki or an in-depth in game guide to know what needs to be done and what events are available and that doesn't exist atm.
Happy to see a unique main character besides the standard but I digress.
Good start, there's potential, the scenes aren't really top tier but I assume this is your first project or so and first versions are usually rough but good job, keep it up is my overall reaction.

tsunamizero02

Jan 8, 2018
Second screenshot.
Either "working to become" or "working on becoming".

There is a explanation for this, but it's late and I'm tired.
Probably something to do with infinitives maybe.

Cole_Talb

Jun 22, 2018
I didn't get very far so maybe it will get better later on but I'm not much of a fan of how the exposition is handled, and the choices for the MC feel inconsistent. Give us a wider range than either a cheery pushover or a complete jackass. At least tone the range between the two down otherwise it feels like the MC is bipolar.

Cincinnatus222

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2022
Firstly, I just wanted to thank all of you for taking the time to try the game, and provide some feedback for me. I really needed it.

Start is decent.
Not enough content and still some issues in terms of the coding and such that I will refrain from making an review at the moment.
The sandbox and events give me lesson in love vibes which don't love too much but ultimately don't mind. It just feels like those type of games need a wiki or an in-depth in game guide to know what needs to be done and what events are available and that doesn't exist atm.
Happy to see a unique main character besides the standard but I digress.
Good start, there's potential, the scenes aren't really top tier but I assume this is your first project or so and first versions are usually rough but good job, keep it up is my overall reaction.
People have told me that the sandbox was too grindy before, so I definitely take that on board. Thank you for the kind words, and I will continue to work hard and improve.

Second screenshot.
Either "working to become" or "working on becoming".

There is a explanation for this, but it's late and I'm tired.
Probably something to do with infinitives maybe.
How did I miss that? lol. I've read that scene so many times before...sorry about that. There is going to be an update before episode 2 and I'll fix those issues.

Edit - This has been corrected with the new update.

I didn't get very far so maybe it will get better later on but I'm not much of a fan of how the exposition is handled, and the choices for the MC feel inconsistent. Give us a wider range than either a cheery pushover or a complete jackass. At least tone the range between the two down otherwise it feels like the MC is bipolar.
That's a very fair point. There should be more choices offered to how you want to play the mc. Thank you for being honest and I'm very motivated to improve and I hope you give the game another chance when more updates come out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cole_Talb

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
The MC keeps referencing conversations with Nate that never happened. So far he supposedly told me to start a club and I apparently told him about the vision on the roof from Renee's introductory scene.

Edit: it appears that the scenes are simply out of order. The order it happened for me is:
1. asked Amy how to start a club (with internal thoughts being about Nate telling me to)
2. met Renee (complete with the vision on the roof)
3. free roam became available
4. Nate talks to me about the roof vision and suggests that I start a club (have not yet had a scene in which I initially tell hum about said vision and dialogue makes it seem like this is not the first time I was supposed to have discussed Nate's research with him)

Last edited:

Cincinnatus222

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2022
The MC keeps referencing conversations with Nate that never happened. So far he supposedly told me to start a club and I apparently told him about the vision on the roof from Renee's introductory scene.

Edit: it appears that the scenes are simply out of order. The order it happened for me is:
1. asked Amy how to start a club (with internal thoughts being about Nate telling me to)
2. met Renee (complete with the vision on the roof)
3. free roam became available
4. Nate talks to me about the roof vision and suggests that I start a club (have not yet had a scene in which I initially tell hum about said vision and dialogue makes it seem like this is not the first time I was supposed to have discussed Nate's research with him)
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. My apologies for that. The breakfast scene with Amy is out of order. I feel really bad about it. I'm making a patch to fix some issues that people have pointed out. Not just on here, but other places.

Can you let me know if you got the scene where Nate brings you coffee after another vision?

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Can you let me know if you got the scene where Nate brings you coffee after another vision?
If you mean the dream that reveals a girl inside the big green bubble then yes Nate brought me coffee when I woke up but nothing of import was discussed at the time so I thought it was just a friendly gesture out of nowhere. Amy's breakfast scene was immediately after.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote