4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Cincinnatus222

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2022
v.0.1.1 update links have been added to the first post.

- Bug fixes/corrections
- Improved objectives tab
- New Amy and Charlotte scenes

Just a small update based on the feedback received. I'm really grateful for the feedback, and Episode 2 is in production. Learned a lot of lessons, so I can only get better.

Reactions: Dringar

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Overview:
Life has always been manageable for citizens, as long as you don't draw too much attention.
Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond your control, you are thrust into a dangerous situation.
The Agency has you under their thumb.​
Genre:
Male Protagonist, Dating Sim, Paranormal, Romance, Sandbox, School setting, Sci-fi, Superpowers, Big Tits, Harem, Interracial, Teasing, Voyeurism
You *might* want to add a bit more explanation of the the plot, setting, or story background to the Overview. As it is now, a reader must know what your game is about before the Overview makes any sense but most people are not going to look further than just reading your Overview! (y)

Examples: Am I a citizen? Am I usually safe or usually in danger? Am I part of the Agency? Am I neither citzen nor Agency? What am I hoping for that I shouldn't give up that hope? And how can 'Dating Sim', 'Paranormal', 'School Setting', 'Sci-fi', and 'Superpowers' possibly fit into the story together? :unsure:

And, no, you can *not* expect people to try your game to get the most-basic information necessary to decide if they want to play it. You have their attentions now, at this moment, but their time as players/supporters is very limited so it is much easier to try something else that has enough info to interest them enough to download and support something that doesn't waste that precious time!

e-d :)

P.S.: I hope this advice helps you! (y)
I won't be trying your game simply from personal taste. The 'Big Eyes, Small Mouth' type of art reminds me too much of the worst case examples from genetics lab classes when in University.

Reactions: Cincinnatus222

Cincinnatus222

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2022
You *might* want to add a bit more explanation of the the plot, setting, or story background to the Overview. As it is now, a reader must know what your game is about before the Overview makes any sense but most people are not going to look further than just reading your Overview! (y)

Examples: Am I a citizen? Am I usually safe or usually in danger? Am I part of the Agency? Am I neither citzen nor Agency? What am I hoping for that I shouldn't give up that hope? And how can 'Dating Sim', 'Paranormal', 'School Setting', 'Sci-fi', and 'Superpowers' possibly fit into the story together? :unsure:

And, no, you can *not* expect people to try your game to get the most-basic information necessary to decide if they want to play it. You have their attentions now, at this moment, but their time as players/supporters is very limited so it is much easier to try something else that has enough info to interest them enough to download and support something that doesn't waste that precious time!

e-d :)

P.S.: I hope this advice helps you! (y)
I won't be trying your game simply from personal taste. The 'Big Eyes, Small Mouth' type of art reminds me too much of the worst case examples from genetics lab classes when in University.

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to post. The overview was definitely rushed, so I will rework it before I release the 2nd episode. I assumed people made their downloading decisions based on tags and images, but I am learning and taking as much advice as possible. I really do appreciate any feedback.

Can I get more advice about the tags I should be using? Because the story does have paranormal and sci-fi elements with some characters having superpowers, so do I pick the one that fits the genre the most?

Reactions: e-disfunction

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Hello! Thank you for taking the time to post. The overview was definitely rushed, so I will rework it before I release the 2nd episode. I assumed people made their downloading decisions based on tags and images, but I am learning and taking as much advice as possible. I really do appreciate any feedback.

Can I get more advice about the tags I should be using? Because the story does have paranormal and sci-fi elements with some characters having superpowers, so do I pick the one that fits the genre the most?
All the tag rules and definitions of all F95 tags are here: Tag & Rules (y)

If you want input from other people, ask in the Developer Help forum here: Dev Help
Devs, Writers, and F95 Moderators are probably the best resource for definitions of genre elements. :)

You're welcome & have fun!
e-d :cool:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Phantom Protocol [Ep. 1.0] [Cincinnatusgaming]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 201 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

--------------------------------------------------

ANDROID

- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Phantom Protocol [Ep. 1.0] Unofficial Android Port

- 178mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Cincinnatus222

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2022
Thank you everybody for the feedback. I've created a patch that you can extract and copy to the game folder.

This should solve the issues. Please let me know if there are still any problems.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game is failing in many aspects. The mission guide is garbage so it feels like there is no damn story. These type of games need to have a guide that leads you into the story carrying the story. Right now it feels like a very cheap and boring dating sim.

1. Guess what time of the day it is
2. Guess where the girl is and at what time
3. No goals
4. What is the goal or purpose for getting close to the girls? Doesn't seem to be one.
5. Computer feels useless and the navigation is awful. Check email than it kicks you back to the main screen and you have to select computer again
6. Lots of useless clicking that has no dialogue
7. MC is pathetic and does not really seem to have any emotion. Can't even empathize with him he is so damn shallow.

It is like a cheap dating sim with a story that is secondary and is not the primary focus. Right now I found it very boring and dry with an MC that seems to have no interest in why he is passing out or why a girl in a Green ball is following him around. This game had so much potential but is wasted on playing out like a cheap flash dating sim game but without clear goals that dating sim games have.

Cincinnatus222

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2022
Game is failing in many aspects. The mission guide is garbage so it feels like there is no damn story. These type of games need to have a guide that leads you into the story carrying the story. Right now it feels like a very cheap and boring dating sim.

1. Guess what time of the day it is
2. Guess where the girl is and at what time
3. No goals
4. What is the goal or purpose for getting close to the girls? Doesn't seem to be one.
5. Computer feels useless and the navigation is awful. Check email than it kicks you back to the main screen and you have to select computer again
6. Lots of useless clicking that has no dialogue
7. MC is pathetic and does not really seem to have any emotion. Can't even empathize with him he is so damn shallow.

It is like a cheap dating sim with a story that is secondary and is not the primary focus. Right now I found it very boring and dry with an MC that seems to have no interest in why he is passing out or why a girl in a Green ball is following him around. This game had so much potential but is wasted on playing out like a cheap flash dating sim game but without clear goals that dating sim games have.
Thank you for your honesty. You have raised some issues I agree with and other have informed me about. The objective screen and computer are being worked on. It's really good to get your perspective and I really appreciate that you spent any time to give my game a chance. I'm sorry you had a bad experience with it.

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
Do anyone know where to put sensors.???I have placed two but could not find the third place

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PhantomProtocol-0.1.7
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Phantom Protocol [v0.1.7] [Cincinnatusgaming]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

-

Mac:

-

Reactions: mastergig30

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Phantom Protocol [0.1.7] Unofficial Android Port

- 225mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
I am lost as last years easter egg on this thing. Academics 146 Physical 118 and all the gals maxed out on relationship yet I feel like all I'm doing is grinding away in circles. Got Renee to agree to help the society....and zilch since. Just repeat and repeat Gah!

TigerWolfe

Oct 19, 2022
I am playing ghost's port so maybe an issue there but I never saw the doctor's office as an option to go to, end up failing out due to R&D, also the last week the "weekend" starts on like Wednesday which is weird.

Personally I'm intrigued by the bits of story I've seen but the sandbox is pointlessly grindy, every click I have to make that doesn't lead to a scene (either story progression of lewd) but just iterates some background tracking variable, is a waste of my time as a player and causes me to lose interest. If your heart is dead set on keeping the sandbox either cut out all the pointless clicking or add a VN mode that just plays the scenes in sequential order.

Last edited:

Cincinnatus222

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2022
I just returned from a work trip, so I am sorry I haven't responded more quickly to your comments. I really appreciate any feedback.

I am lost as last years easter egg on this thing. Academics 146 Physical 118 and all the gals maxed out on relationship yet I feel like all I'm doing is grinding away in circles. Got Renee to agree to help the society....and zilch since. Just repeat and repeat Gah!
I'm investigating this bug now because you shouldn't be stuck in a loop. Can I ask if you chose a street background at the beginning and had a meeting with Lucy in Episode 2? This would confirm the problem, and I can create a patch to get your game on track.

I am playing ghost's port so maybe an issue there but I never saw the doctor's office as an option to go to, end up failing out due to R&D, also the last week the "weekend" starts on like Wednesday which is weird.

Personally I'm intrigued by the bits of story I've seen but the sandbox is pointlessly grindy, every click I have to make that doesn't lead to a scene (either story progression of lewd) but just iterates some background tracking variable, is a waste of my time as a player and causes me to lose interest. If your heart is dead set on keeping the sandbox either cut out all the pointless clicking or add a VN mode that just plays the scenes in sequential order.
The doctor's office opens up after the MC falls off the roof, so I will add a quick tutorial just to make it less vague about what you need to do to raise that stat. I'm also looking into the bug regarding the weekend being on a Wednesday which is weird.

I'm definitely taking on board all suggestions to improve the games, and I hope you'll have time to enjoy a future version as I guarantee that 0.2.0 will be the best version of Phantom Protocol. Also I'm happy that you kind of liked some parts of the story.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote