3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

neodav

Nov 13, 2017
I give, how are you supposed to proceed when the town is searching for you? You're forced down one specific route, but when you get to the arrow, nothing happens. You can't go up, you can't go right, a guy's blocking you to the left, there's nothing interactable so far as I can tell, and the guy homing in on you catches you every time. The hell are you supposed to do here?

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
I give, how are you supposed to proceed when the town is searching for you? You're forced down one specific route, but when you get to the arrow, nothing happens. You can't go up, you can't go right, a guy's blocking you to the left, there's nothing interactable so far as I can tell, and the guy homing in on you catches you every time. The hell are you supposed to do here?
wait and avoid them (the guys move on certain pattern sometimes you need to wait then run), It about timing. Iirc there 3 section : from mc house, southern part, then west part. Arrow stuff you mean West part? iirc mc will jump on arrow symbol

neodav

Nov 13, 2017
wait and avoid them (the guys move on certain pattern sometimes you need to wait then run), It about timing. Iirc there 3 section : from mc house, southern part, then west part. Arrow stuff you mean West part? iirc mc will jump on arrow symbol
I'm referring to the very first part, where you have to rush ahead of the guy who's headed right toward your house as soon as it starts. You go left, and up into the alley, with that guy hot on your trail and a sightblock that covers all walkable area (including the square in front of your house that you start on, so waiting isn't an option). When you get to the arrow, there's a lamppost to the north, a building to the east, a sightcone to the west, and a guy racing toward you half a second behind you. There's nothing to interact with that I can tell. You can't see the arrow in this shot because I'm standing on it.

1699565116263.png

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
I'm referring to the very first part, where you have to rush ahead of the guy who's headed right toward your house as soon as it starts. You go left, and up into the alley, with that guy hot on your trail and a sightblock that covers all walkable area (including the square in front of your house that you start on, so waiting isn't an option). When you get to the arrow, there's a lamppost to the north, a building to the east, a sightcone to the west, and a guy racing toward you half a second behind you. There's nothing to interact with that I can tell. You can't see the arrow in this shot because I'm standing on it.

View attachment 3074260
ah it about timing then there pattern of baldy movement, baldy from north pass then you run your goal to south forget that arrow kinda forget the detail if pass that section on south part go run to left side to hotel. I don't remember arrow on first part maybe there update?

neodav

Nov 13, 2017
ah it about timing then there pattern of baldy movement, baldy from north pass then you run your goal to south forget that arrow kinda forget the detail if pass that section on south part go run to left side to hotel. I don't remember arrow on first part maybe there update?
Then there's a broken trigger somewhere or something, because in my version, the baldy from the north doesn't move until several seconds after the one from the south has covered every square you can possibly stand on, and there's nowhere to hide in between.

welehcool123

May 9, 2022
Steam version remove all Internal View content ??

As far as I remember, There is Internal View AKA X-Ray image in the original version. But they are missing in Steam version :(

Aug 31, 2021
Woo, I love the art style, it's really cute, it's a shame that you can't really customize your heroine that much, but overall pretty decent game, worth trying

Nesiaaa

Nov 28, 2023
How do i unlock sleeping trap 4 and 5? I've only found 3 of the chests and I've already checked every nook and cranny of the dungeon but It seems like the chests isn't showing up anywhere

UnknownKnownX

May 21, 2021
How do i unlock sleeping trap 4 and 5? I've only found 3 of the chests and I've already checked every nook and cranny of the dungeon but It seems like the chests isn't showing up anywhere
You can return home and go to the same dungeon or any dungeons that has the chest trap in it (note that you are needed to collect the item inside the chest first before it's able to reset), go to the room where the same chest located, and it should have been reset (make sure the conditions are fulfilled first)

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes