3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

ki11thedummy

May 17, 2018
Yes, still working on it. This is my first time actually navigating RPGmaker. A lot the common scripts for specific events are hard to find because theres hundreds of them. If I can find a dev mode that showed me which script/event the game is currently running, this would make everything easier.
Thank you

xIceMan00x

May 15, 2023
Hey, brand new to this site. Can anyone recommend the best source to download from?

Help is greatly appreciated!

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hey, brand new to this site. Can anyone recommend the best source to download from?

Help is greatly appreciated!
Always choose Mega when it's available (for games under 2 GB). It's much faster and doesn't have the fuck ton of ads the other sites might have. Speaking of which, turn on your adblockers before using those. Sometimes the download links are fake.

Reactions: xIceMan00x

xIceMan00x

May 15, 2023
Always choose Mega when it's available (for games under 2 GB). It's much faster and doesn't have the fuck ton of ads the other sites might have. Speaking of which, turn on your adblockers before using those. Sometimes the download links are fake.
Awesome, thanks for the advice, much appreciated.

PQNKS

Jul 9, 2023
Can you play this on a phone or nah? If yes pls tell how to make it work on the phone

Kaheru

Jun 5, 2021
No problem.

However, some dialogue has been re-written because the machine translation has turned some of the text into sentences that make zero sense or awkward asf.
Hello bro! It's been 3 months are you still working on it?

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Looks like this game got a official release on steam.

Hopefully someone will upload it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I somehow doubt that the Steam version's translation is going to be much better... but I suppose we can dream.

As is, the game is seriously, painfully easy. The stealth elements go out the window 10 minutes in as you easily over-level and then just one-shot everything. Grinding is basically minimal and you grind more to get H-scenes than anything else. XD

The increased max MP mechanic is also rather useless because spell costs seem to be percentage based, rather than flat costs, so it's not like you actually get more spell usage with more MP. Which means that going out of your way to make Effy uber lewd is entirely wasted.

Lastly, the game reuses CGs a lot... not as badly as some other games I've seen... but enough so that the janky translation makes a lot of the scenes lose a huge amount of value simply because you can't enjoy them properly in their current form.

So in its current form, the game is fairly average. If it ever gets a good translation, maybe I'll pick it up again and see if I revise my opinion of it.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
I somehow doubt that the Steam version's translation is going to be much better... but I suppose we can dream.
I can at least tell u that the translation is actually good, since the guy who translated the game for the steam version is a famous/infamous guy that usually translates manga and h-manga. (and no he isnt infamous for doing bad translations, hes infamous because of his stance on piracy).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iexist

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
A fully uncensored version is now accessible on Steam. I'm considering acquiring it, under the condition that the game meets a certain level of quality. This is because I wish to show support for the creator and inspire the publisher to continue translating, uncensoring, and releasing more games.

The new editor's presentation appears to be a marked improvement over Kagura's. I'm eagerly looking forward to the forthcoming games they have in the pipeline.

It's worth noting that the F95 version is reportedly censored, which is why I'm contemplating opting for the fully uncensored Steam version.

anonjoe

Sep 29, 2020
I can at least tell u that the translation is actually good, since the guy who translated the game for the steam version is a famous/infamous guy that usually translates manga and h-manga. (and no he isnt infamous for doing bad translations, hes infamous because of his stance on piracy).
Er... I tried that PixelDrain download for the steam version... and it looks like a standard bad MTL... So unless the wrong thing was uploaded, in this case, I'd have to say that you're wrong.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Er... I tried that PixelDrain download for the steam version... and it looks like a standard bad MTL... So unless the wrong thing was uploaded, in this case, I'd have to say that you're wrong.
sadly no idea.

I did play the beggining of the game and i dont really see the MTL in it.
Unless it shows up later.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Guys, he was talking about the version on the OP... which is currently NOT the Steam version.

The Steam version hasn't been shared here yet.

So you all are talking about different things... >.>"

anonjoe

Sep 29, 2020
Guys, he was talking about the version on the OP... which is currently NOT the Steam version.

The Steam version hasn't been shared here yet.

So you all are talking about different things... >.>"
Uh, post about 5 or 6 above yours? Says it's steam version? That's the one I'm talking about.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes