3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

wizyte

Oct 27, 2020
wizyte What confuses me is that the link you posted leads to the same thing: the game page with that AI Translation option highlighted/selected. What made you think the "official and not AI translation" version exists, in the first place?
For whatever reason when my brain processed the article I had read, it took "aquires AI translation english patch" as the AI translation had been patched into an official English version. I'm gonna chalk this one up to little sleep lately :p

May 9, 2020
For me there seems to be some major Frame Rate drop issues with the Game_EN_修正版.exe. When I click to play the normal Game.exe it's in Japanese.

So the EN.exe game for me boots up the game incredibly slow (takes about 10 minutes to unfreeze from "Not Responding" loading circle), and while in game just going to the pause menu screen makes it freeze like 1-2 minutes of "Not Responding" loading circle.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
For me there seems to be some major Frame Rate drop issues with the Game_EN_修正版.exe. When I click to play the normal Game.exe it's in Japanese.

So the EN.exe game for me boots up the game incredibly slow (takes about 10 minutes to unfreeze from "Not Responding" loading circle), and while in game just going to the pause menu screen makes it freeze like 1-2 minutes of "Not Responding" loading circle.
I don't know but my Game_EN_修正版.exe is still in Japanese. And my locale and shits is already in Japanese... Ahahaha... Damn it, I already deleted the rar...

Aug 19, 2020
Again, I have not seen the anal, yet so, I would appreciate if someone would tell me where it would be in this game thus far.

This is a great game, do not misunderstand. It just behooves me that anal sex tag is on this, and from my previous playthroughs, I have not seen anything implying this act, so if anyone has any info, I would greatly appreciate it.

ronaldlee1607

Feb 19, 2022
Full Save.

A lot of misspelled words and poetry. It's completely MTL.
Also the H-status menu is untranslated, but at least it comes with pictures so you can guess at what each number is referring to.

But hey the art is good so you can still have a fun time.
Thanks a lot!

Phewz

Jun 6, 2021
Someone try to play with Joiplay here? Anybody can help? I got error when i open the first chest Screenshot_2023-02-01-15-57-25-869_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg Screenshot_2023-02-01-15-57-25-869_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
Just reposting this here. Maybe Jeevant could add it to the OP?

I made a back in the day, it doesn't fix the MTL issue, but it does fix a bunch of other things to make the experience a tad more understandable.

Maybe one day I'll get back to this game, but I don't remember it being that bad compared to the far more... poetry inducing games that this site has.

YukiNyaNya

Feb 9, 2023
I saw a video of the gameplay and this checked all the boxes for me: cute MC, bunny girl, a mixture of both monster and human sex, gameplay reminds me of Monster Girl Quest, and interesting concept (no mana = mind break horny).

I just didn't realize that the English translation is done with AI translation and thought it was just human error the whole time. I'm gonna try out the unoffical version with the patch correction and see how it turns out~

YukiNyaNya

Feb 9, 2023
Update: I finished playing it at my first run and it's a pretty fun and short game. It's easy to over level and being able to one-hit kill most enemies but ofc, we're playing it for the hentai scenes~ The artwork for the h scenes are great; it's occasionally reused but it's enjoyable so I didn't mind.

The translation, while it's very facepalm like half of the time, it doesn't really bother me as much as I thought. I feel like 40% of the lines are mixed up between the MC and the character having sex/doing ecchi things with. Yes, there's issues with the usage of he/his a lot but overall it's alright.

As for people asking for anal, there's a few scenes of Effy getting it in the ass but it doesn't show her anal penetration.

I like the little side quests you can take, such as being an exhibitionist, going on a date with 2 of the NPCs, Effy becoming very promiscuous and enjoying sex with random NPCs, and working at the whorehouse. I'll probably do the new game+ option again since I'm curious about the virgin scenes and you get to keep your lvl/equipment/skills.

does this one only have bad ends?
There's one 'bad end' but once you see it and finish watching it, the game gives you an option to reset the final boss fight conditions and the game will you finish it with the happy/true end.

Jax From MK2

Jan 18, 2023
sample 2.png sample 1.png

I got bored and got access into the files of the game. Making a real translation instead of the crap machine translation that can't tell the difference between the male and female characters. Might just work on the sex scene since people will care about that more. Top is the real English translation. The bottom is chatGTP trying its best.

Should be coming...........

S O O N

..ish

Aug 19, 2020
Update: I finished playing it at my first run and it's a pretty fun and short game. It's easy to over level and being able to one-hit kill most enemies but ofc, we're playing it for the hentai scenes~ The artwork for the h scenes are great; it's occasionally reused but it's enjoyable so I didn't mind.

The translation, while it's very facepalm like half of the time, it doesn't really bother me as much as I thought. I feel like 40% of the lines are mixed up between the MC and the character having sex/doing ecchi things with. Yes, there's issues with the usage of he/his a lot but overall it's alright.

As for people asking for anal, there's a few scenes of Effy getting it in the ass but it doesn't show her anal penetration.

I like the little side quests you can take, such as being an exhibitionist, going on a date with 2 of the NPCs, Effy becoming very promiscuous and enjoying sex with random NPCs, and working at the whorehouse. I'll probably do the new game+ option again since I'm curious about the virgin scenes and you get to keep your lvl/equipment/skills.

There's one 'bad end' but once you see it and finish watching it, the game gives you an option to reset the final boss fight conditions and the game will you finish it with the happy/true end.
Would it be possible to tell me which ones? cause the only one i can even barely imagine showing any indication of it was the tentacles trap.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Phantom Thief Emmy [1.0.3+Unofficial 1.03 Bugfixed] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (754 MB/ 196 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hvhv

Jun 6, 2017
View attachment 2401132 View attachment 2401134

I got bored and got access into the files of the game. Making a real translation instead of the crap machine translation that can't tell the difference between the male and female characters. Might just work on the sex scene since people will care about that more. Top is the real English translation. The bottom is chatGTP trying its best.

Should be coming...........

S O O N

..ish
Hey, just wondering if you're still working on the TL.

Jax From MK2

Jan 18, 2023
Hey, just wondering if you're still working on the TL.
Yes, still working on it. This is my first time actually navigating RPGmaker. A lot the common scripts for specific events are hard to find because theres hundreds of them. If I can find a dev mode that showed me which script/event the game is currently running, this would make everything easier.

Reactions: ki11thedummy
3.60 star(s) 14 Votes