3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
It does commit the cardinal sin of replacing "She/her" with "He/his" so the protag is misgendered all the time which I fuckin hate.
Pretty much unavoidable when a mere algorithm has to convert gender-neutral pronouns into languages that don't have those.

Reactions: homesayyoung

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
pass, too many tentacles game of late. Love of octopus sex is very deranged. I have no empathy for it because no actual science behind it. we know truth if tentacles really would suction legs and rip women apart and vored them. Since they aren't using truth in these stories...or anime they are cartoons and lies.
...just for the record, you ARE aware that one (in some species two) of the arms of male cephalopods is right...?

Also not sure if you quite understand how "fiction" works.

Reactions: Shadowclonezero

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Also not sure if you quite understand how "fiction" works.
Yeah I mean, expecting realistic and truth from H-games is puzzling on its own.

Same diff. Algorithms don't *do* context.
Same here, no machine translation from japanese games do those pronouns properly, and even when do they do try to derive a reference from context, they might get it wrong, because of how dialogue is structured.

Reactions: bazelgeuse

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
The art is top tier, somebody know another game with similar art? The visuals are the more important for me.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
wizyte What confuses me is that the link you posted leads to the same thing: the game page with that AI Translation option highlighted/selected. What made you think the "official and not AI translation" version exists, in the first place?

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
I believe it's an AI translation and not official. The official one "should" be more true to original intentions.
wizyte What confuses me is that the link you posted leads to the same thing: the game page with that AI Translation option highlighted/selected. What made you think the "official and not AI translation" version exists, in the first place?
Yes, the official one is the AI translated one, specifically DLsite's "Manuella" translation....

Apr 2, 2022
I keep trying to load the game but it runs in Japanese, and when I use the gameEN it spawns like 5 copies of itself in program manager and fails to load eventualy crashing. I tried Applocal to change and it does the exact same thing both ways.
Any help?

I found out around page 6-7 there is a fixed version. it works with that one.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 14 Votes