VN Ren'Py Abandoned Phoenix Connection [v0.4.2] [CaptainPanda]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

WOLVERINE55

Aug 25, 2018
I have a question like this: do you plan that it will be a typical visual novel with dialogue selection? Or maybe at some point it will turn into a sandbox ?, ie the possibility of reaching certain things in a rather open way.

Deleted member 323963

Not a Muggle
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
I have a question like this: do you plan that it will be a typical visual novel with dialogue selection? Or maybe at some point it will turn into a sandbox ?, ie the possibility of reaching certain things in a rather open way.
I think it will stay a visual novel, but I am always thinking about how to make it better. Perhaps I will implement mini quests where you can free roam on a simple map, but it will not be a sandbox. The game you have in your signature, Wands and Witches is a nice game on itself, with an interactable map and quests, but I don't see this game going down that path.

The reason why I don't want it to be a sandbox game is because of my focus on the storyline. Great question, by the way :D

Deleted member 323963

Not a Muggle
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hey, people who have tried out the game! Normally, we would only release the gallery for Patreons only, but we feel happy you tried out our game, so here is the HD gallery, just for you :D

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Updated OP with Phoenix Connection v0.4. Below is my unofficial Android port.

DOWNLOAD:
- - -

This port is unofficial. Do NOT report issues with this version to the developer.
Send me a private message instead, and I will take a look at your issue.

If you like this game, consider supporting the developer on . Even $1 helps!
If you're broke, or just cheap, you can also support the developer by leaving a like in OP and leaving a review.

Last edited:

Alastaire

Apr 17, 2017
Anyone else getting nothing but a black screen in the game? I get the text and can make choices but no visual or pictures. :/

Deleted member 323963

Not a Muggle
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Anyone else getting nothing but a black screen in the game? I get the text and can make choices but no visual or pictures. :/
Could you maybe make a screenshot? What choice can you make?

Edit: I think I know what you mean! Just press space, and when you get the choice to sleep or shower, choose to sleep! You will then see your very first visual :D

Last edited:

gachetbietdi

Mar 9, 2018
that's not how centaur dick work...and again we dont know for sure where centaur dick should be...on the human part or on the horse part

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
supermarr hey dev !

Lovely game !

looking forward to playing this !

i have some questions

1. is there lesbian content planned ?
2. how long is the game planned to be ? considering we're on 0.4 at the moment ?

thanks alot for this cute game !

Deleted member 323963

Not a Muggle
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
supermarr hey dev !

Lovely game !

looking forward to playing this !

i have some questions

1. is there lesbian content planned ?
2. how long is the game planned to be ? considering we're on 0.4 at the moment ?

thanks alot for this cute game !
Hey, my friend! Thank you for your questions! Lesbian content is always an option, but I won't spoil who will be involved :D

And how long I will be developing this game? Well, let me say that the story just kicked off, and chapter 3 is already in the works ;) Have a nice day :D

Deleted member 323963

Not a Muggle
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
To thank you for trying out the game, I have the whole gallery right here:

It is in HD+ resolution :D

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
am i strange for thinking this game's Hermione is alot hotter than the movie version? :p sorry..Emma Watsons Uber-Forehead scares me :p i have massive brow phobia :p actually..the 4 dame's shown in the OP are hotter than anything in HP :p

Sortek

Jan 23, 2018
Ok, let's start off with the positives. The game is aesthetically gorgeous. I absolutely love the hand drawn visuals and I can only imagine that it must take you a long time to draw it. The story seems good, albeit not lore friendly (but let's be honest, which HP adult game is?).

Now, the criticism, please understand that I have NO developer background and this is only my personal opinion on hundreds of games I played and hundreds of hours I invested in said games.

The game feels incredibly barren. Basically you only drew the female lead characters, it would be nice to have the side characters too. It would be great to see some of the action, for example at the end of Chapter 1 you had Nikita fight MC, Hermione and Elizabeth, but there was no visual representation of that battle. We had to rely on description to imagine the battle. I would recommend that you fill in the blanks and draw the battles, scenes, side-characters, etc. Now I understand that it is incredibly hard to do all that because you hand draw all the visuals. But it would elevate your game into the stratosphere.

With all this said, I am confident enough to give this game my approval, and become a Patreon. Good on you, keep it up.

-Sortek

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
damn...a lot of blank screens..just text....sure could use a bit of art in those pages....LOL.."picture of a kiss" Rob googles picture of a kiss in proxy..HAHAHAAA!!!

Deleted member 323963

Not a Muggle
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Ok, let's start off with the positives. The game is aesthetically gorgeous. I absolutely love the hand drawn visuals and I can only imagine that it must take you a long time to draw it. The story seems good, albeit not lore friendly (but let's be honest, which HP adult game is?).

Now, the criticism, please understand that I have NO developer background and this is only my personal opinion on hundreds of games I played and hundreds of hours I invested in said games.

The game feels incredibly barren. Basically you only drew the female lead characters, it would be nice to have the side characters too. It would be great to see some of the action, for example at the end of Chapter 1 you had Nikita fight MC, Hermione and Elizabeth, but there was no visual representation of that battle. We had to rely on description to imagine the battle. I would recommend that you fill in the blanks and draw the battles, scenes, side-characters, etc. Now I understand that it is incredibly hard to do all that because you hand draw all the visuals. But it would elevate your game into the stratosphere.

With all this said, I am confident enough to give this game my approval, and become a Patreon. Good on you, keep it up.

-Sortek
I agree there are more black screens than I actually want, but those are just for these 2 chapters. The new chapters will have plenty of visuals, not only sex scenes will be drawn :D

Thank you for the compliment! We are actually a two man team, and I am glad you like the artists style, it looks amazing! I do the story myself, and for these kind of games you can really go out of the box, and while JK has made an awesome universe, I think it gives much more room and space for an awesome story if you can add things like Elves (and weird Centaur dicks, haha)!

The other HP games I have seen on here don't focus that much on story AND content, and I want to provide both! If you would want to become a Patron, that would be amazing! Thank you for the compliments and feedback, we really do something with it :D have an awesome day!

Reactions: Tom10
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes