MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Is it just me or do the preview images all look kinda... generic?

I like Virtues so I'll play this at some point anyway but that stuck out to me, or rather, nothing really stuck out I suppose.

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Where are the SAVES located?
I found the GODOT folder but it was empty...
-Transferring the game from my Desktop to Laptop.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Not a bad start, very nice looking and structurally very similar to VIRTUES.
I will say you guys need to get a native English speaker to give your script a once over though.
Quite a bit of awkward syntax and word usage
Nothing that impairs comprehension but not a completely smooth read.

Reactions: LeedMeep

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Inb4 the guessing game with the "What if" episodes where you don't really find out until you play it whether it has cursed tags or not.

Or you can wade through thread comments to find a clear answer... to which I say good luck XP

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
"Nah, that sounds boring, why don’t you just enjoy an easy life in this urban fantasy world and get all the hot strong beauties in your harem no matter whether they are heroes or villains? That solves the fight too, right?"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While im not sure if this is the whole plot in the game or just a comedic way of trying to mislead the Player to catch him off guard when the "Real" story happens. (With that I dont mean specific kinks but for story elements)
Im not a really fan of mix between Magic x Sci Fi. I mean there are exceptions, warhammer 40k being one, but perhaps the limits in the H2 models and their clothes/environment gives me this sour taste in my mouth.
Sadly no Background music or sound effects either. Im telling you guys, Music and Sound effects will make a Day and Night difference here. Has animations but not that much.
The GUI of the Textbox is like 1/3 of the screen. It helps that its somewhat transparent but a smaller one would be awesome.

The sandbox elements seems interesting. It seems the World map was done outside of H2 and I like how it looks.
Also right now there are Two type of events. The "real" events which let you progress in the game and let you see different characters etc, and then you have this "Bird" symbol which lets you collect/earn money. Dont know what you can do with the money tho, probably will be needed in the future. There is some background lore but nothing what it seems to be set in stone. One of it is the "Mutations", aka monster girls... but we all know why they are in the game in the first place right ? :sneaky:

I get where this game is going. Its like Super heroes with a touch of My hero academia and (the more important part) Harem collector. You either like this genre or dont.
Despite all this...the models are good and their characters to good to ignore, at least for me. Heather and Molly already deserve some head pats.
And of course the Heather "healing" scenes after the big fight :devilish:. (Nice facial expressions + Ahegao (y))
Btw, when Alnilam becomes a pack member of the Harem, I hope we get to use her Horns properly if you get my gist :sneaky:

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes