qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Man, the truth is that I have mixed feelings about this update. I love Alnilam, and she has also become my favorite character, but the update has been disappointing despite the nice sex scene...
Just my thoughts. I was very disappointed by this update, except the good in-depth story with Alnilam. Most of the added "scenes" weren't even animated, just boring slideshows. Furthermore, the dev just added a lot of new teasers and "this feature will be implemented..blabla", which I think gets more annoying with every update- I hope this quality downgrade isn't permament.

Last edited:
Reactions: KillerBee487

AYLSXO

Aug 24, 2023
Says related stories have not been triggered yet. Here is a save, I have skipped through a full week with no event pop ups. ... nvm, will not let me share a save. here is this if it works.

...Found it, I am a fool.
I played V6.0, but after upgrading the game to V7.0. The archive loaded with V6.0 keeps prompting me to wait for future updates?

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
still need a womb infused with DNA...does she has DNA? or need a womb-transplant?XD or a surrogate mother XD
Maybe in Alnilam's library the answer will be found
I dare believe that the antics of the MC and Her in that hideout are just starting

Mark17

May 15, 2017
Special Patron Reward: Qixi Wallpaper -- Sorring, Let's Get Married (Patreon)

These wallpapers were commissioned by Samel, a $50 patron, and now be released as a special reward for all $5 patrons as he requested.

Qixi festival is a Chinese festival celebrating the annual meeting of a mythology couple, basically the Valentine's day of Chinese people. It celebrated on the seventh day of the seventh month on the lunar calendar, which was yesterday. Samel wanted to spread the joy and send his best wishes to everyone through these two wallpapers.

He also had a quote from a song that wished to share here:

“Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?
Come down from your fences, open the gate.
It may be raining, but there's a rainbow above you.
You better let somebody love you, You better let somebody love you, before it's too late” —— Desperado by Eagles (1973)

There will be more special patron rewards coming later this month.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deejeey

Sep 11, 2020
Developer: NoMeme - -
the itch.io link goes to virtues

other thing: is developer here? the game can't save!
the save&load menu is empty during the game
first time i play this

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
Great game but it does feel like a copy of hentai odyssey sometimes or is it just me?
Not at all. Both are great games but they're nothing related between them. Nor even the models are similar LOL.
But we've big titties everywhere, if that's what you're saying

Gaboom

Oct 4, 2022
Anyone else get this in the log when trying to sleep at a certain point and the game freezes? No idea what's causing it.

WARNING: World already has an environment (Another WorldEnvironment?), overriding.
at: _notification (scene/3d/world_environment.cpp:38) - World already has an environment (Another WorldEnvironment?), overriding.
ERROR: Can't create SceneTreeTween when not inside scene tree.
at: create_tween (scene/main/node.cpp:1981) - Condition "!data.tree" is true. Returned: nullptr
I'm having the same issue on MacOS anytime I've used the interrogation room or doctor novella's office:

WARNING: World already has an environment (Another WorldEnvironment?), overriding.
at: _notification (scene/3d/world_environment.cpp:38) - World already has an environment (Another WorldEnvironment?), overriding.
ERROR: Can't create SceneTreeTween when not inside scene tree.
at: create_tween (scene/main/node.cpp:1970) - Condition "!data.tree" is true. Returned: nullptr

BestSumy

May 22, 2021
Thank you for sharing
Special Patron Reward: Qixi Wallpaper -- Sorring, Let's Get Married (Patreon)

These wallpapers were commissioned by Samel, a $50 patron, and now be released as a special reward for all $5 patrons as he requested.

Qixi festival is a Chinese festival celebrating the annual meeting of a mythology couple, basically the Valentine's day of Chinese people. It celebrated on the seventh day of the seventh month on the lunar calendar, which was yesterday. Samel wanted to spread the joy and send his best wishes to everyone through these two wallpapers.

He also had a quote from a song that wished to share here:

“Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?
Come down from your fences, open the gate.
It may be raining, but there's a rainbow above you.
You better let somebody love you, You better let somebody love you, before it's too late” —— Desperado by Eagles (1973)

There will be more special patron rewards coming later this month.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
It was interesting until I saw that you get a limited amout of AP, They should get rid of that and have unlimited AP.

Mark17

May 15, 2017
Patron Reward: Alnilam Anime Stickers (Patreon)

Anime stickers will become a regular monthly patron reward starting this month. I know these little things are nothing much, but I just wish to offer our supporters some more gratitude within my ability. I hope you'll like them.

By the way, I can't upload every sticker on our Discord server since there's an extremely strict limit on the number of emojis and stickers.

3b6aa6939f931107524b1a2b295f1648b31cad4dff0f5e0e53da551dc337492c.png e65c6745bbd5f60c27bc8f1235d8d43ed7bd4cd5d81c8f62e8b8e9af36318bc2.png

• Love
Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Mark17

May 15, 2017
The First PHOENIXES Extra Chapter Is Coming (Patreon)

It will be the first chapter of a duology and a vital supplement to the main story.

Ever since the day Heather used 'The Entangled Fates' on you, the two of you have been meeting in the dream world every night, spending hours together in that realm far away from reality and free from any constraints. What exactly happened during those nights? How did you two gradually become the intimate couple in the dream world as the reality Heather witnessed after she drank the 'Dreamteller' potion? Well, we are about to find out now~

As always, this extra chapter will be out for $10 patrons next month first, and for $5 patrons along with the release of v8 update.

And don't worry, this extra chapter won't affect the update cycle of v8 update.

1 (5).png

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes