Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Man, the truth is that I have mixed feelings about this update. I love Alnilam, and she has also become my favorite character, but the update has been disappointing despite the nice sex scene. Nonetheless, this game continues to be one of the most underrated in the entire forum, and I find it impressive that with the quality it's been showing, there are much shoddier games that are less popular than this one. Hopefully, people will start appreciating it as much as it deserves.
As already mentioned, it is most likely the "Others"-Tag. Because most of the time "Others" refers to games which are quite obscure in their mechanics, often Japanese games which use some less known engine. This game is not really different from any RenPy-game, which is why it is so fluent.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Hmm. I finished all the content with the other girls. How does one get the new Alnilam content. Nothing new with her triggered for me.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
talk about limiting your self
FBI called, they're sus about you XD
-------------------------------------------------------
Being serious now: I like this update but something doesn't sit right with me: Alnilam in this update explains how because she is a mana-booster she was betrayed and backstabbed by everyone she knows...then MC's thoughts are about Alnilam's selfishness but not really...Alnilam did what she did out of the necessity of surviving, that made her a supervillain which in this update(with Yamir's plot) we "remember" that supervillains have no rights(at least during interrogations) aside an anti-rape rule, so imagine the situation, everyone who knows that you're a mana-booster(someone who can grant a power-up, and people can "milk it out of you") so you can't trust people because the power-up is so life-changing that breaking a law or two is totally worth it (so much that it's compared to winning the lottery) so people chase you so much that for the sake of survival you must steal and commit crimes(i don't condone them but i understand the reason behind such actions) and isolate yourself while also looking for new ways to becoming stronger and always having a few contingency plans ready at any moment. It's not selfish(i mean kinda but if trying to live despite awful situations is what everyone on earth do, with this logic everyone is a villain XD) but basic survival, it's the society that created Alnilam "the villainess", not her own desires, she desires power and knowledge because she needs them to survive, maybe later became a way to cope with the loneliness (along with the sex-golems) but if everyone around her were nice rather than opportunistic scumbags, Alnilam The Villainess wouldn't even exist in the first place.

A text-wall to explain that something is wrong with MC's thoughts
image.png

Last edited:

IMNC

Sep 3, 2019
Anyone else get this in the log when trying to sleep at a certain point and the game freezes? No idea what's causing it.

WARNING: World already has an environment (Another WorldEnvironment?), overriding.
at: _notification (scene/3d/world_environment.cpp:38) - World already has an environment (Another WorldEnvironment?), overriding.
ERROR: Can't create SceneTreeTween when not inside scene tree.
at: create_tween (scene/main/node.cpp:1981) - Condition "!data.tree" is true. Returned: nullptr

CoolDude4444

Feb 11, 2018
Am I the only person who finds Alnilam absolutely disgusting and want nothing to do with her at all? Not because of her looks, but because she is essentially a necrophiliac whore who fucks what are essentially animated corpses. Also is Alnilam even avoidable as an LI or is she mandatory for the harem ending because I like all of the girls except for her and I would like to know if I should just ignore this game if there is no harem route without her. Having to ignore this game would suck because I really loved V.I.R.T.U.E.S a lot and followed it during almost its full development.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: KillerBee487

rowgran69

Sep 2, 2021
quick question and I feel like a fool for needing to ask. how do you level the club? I thought it was with popups you can asign to a hero, yet I am not seeing them.

rowgran69

Sep 2, 2021
Go to the club on the map, upgrades are inside there
Says related stories have not been triggered yet. Here is a save, I have skipped through a full week with no event pop ups. ... nvm, will not let me share a save. here is this if it works.

...Found it, I am a fool.

Last edited:

AYLSXO

Aug 24, 2023
May I ask if I have played V0.6.0 and have reached the end of the game by downloading V0.7.0. After reading the archive of 6, it still reminds me that the current version of the story has reached its end. Please look forward to future updates! Is there any solution here?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes