Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
View attachment 1858363

Overview:
The story of PHOENIXES takes place in a world where both magic and science are well developed, a world where the superhero is really a thing. You, a wanderer in the junction between light and shadow, are now dragged into the cusp of the fight between heroes and villains. The city is falling apart and justice is being corrupted, you will have to take the responsibility​
This sounds like a way more interesting and enjoyable game.

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
Saves have disappeared. I see the Phoneixes folder under documents but no saves. Also when I reopen V6 my saves are also gone. Weird.

Reactions: slyd

magvearn

Jun 4, 2021
I encounter a CTD after getting Alnilam to her first event. Just right after getting the needed intimacy level the game just CTD. No autosaves were available to reload T_T. Worst part is i've done a few other events including Sorring's and Yamir's interrogation in between before Alnilam's.

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
Man, the truth is that I have mixed feelings about this update. I love Alnilam, and she has also become my favorite character, but the update has been disappointing despite the nice sex scene. Nonetheless, this game continues to be one of the most underrated in the entire forum, and I find it impressive that with the quality it's been showing, there are much shoddier games that are less popular than this one. Hopefully, people will start appreciating it as much as it deserves.

Reactions: qljrnt6jc4eh2
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes