Blossop

Jan 19, 2018
From Wikipedia: "Vigilantism is the act of preventing, investigating and punishing perceived offenses and crimes without legal authority."

If you are authorized by the government to prevent and punish crimes, then you have legal authority. Therefore you are not a vigilante.

Moogiel

Aug 25, 2022
Really? I play it the android version and didn't have any problem besides maybe a really small delay when choosing the girls events (!).
Im playing it on realme 5 and then the launcher takes too long to load in, then the main menu just froze then crashed.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
From Wikipedia: "Vigilantism is the act of preventing, investigating and punishing perceived offenses and crimes without legal authority."

If you are authorized by the government to prevent and punish crimes, then you have legal authority. Therefore you are not a vigilante.
Too much technicality. Now due to the history of this world we found in games I can see how they got the name Vigilante and not heroes.

1. So first hero is a vigilante by law not authorized
2. More heroes come about also vigilantes
3. Government does not have the power to stop this Vigilantes so they instead authorize them. Hence name Vigilante as government never wanted them but did not have the power to stop them. So name does not bother me it actually makes sense.

Reactions: Blossop

Blossop

Jan 19, 2018
Interesting, so you're saying the meaning of the word has been altered through usage during changing circumstances. That makes a lot of sense.

I also gotta say the sex scenes in this game are better than the ones in Virtues. Although there's not a lot of lesbian or threesome content yet.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017

but it's not this world thus it has different meanings to words! besides in superhero comics, they always see the superhero as a vigilante..

btw wtf is novella and how do find her so i can develop a relationship with her?!?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game rollback MUST be fixed! I went to click on event instead clicked on location and now have a PERMANENT locked gallery scene I can't get :( Your punished in this game very severely for a miss-click! Too make it much worse there is no working quick save/load at all.

Saipan

Mar 8, 2021
This Italian translation kisspng-flag-of-italy-flag-of-the-united-states-national-f-italy-flag-5abf21d71305e4.679302601...png is unofficial and made by a fan (Saipan)

IMNC

Sep 3, 2019
The mac version is fixed on the Patreon page, according to the dev in a comment. Could someone update the Mac downloads?

Reactions: cloudroom
Oct 30, 2021

Tell that to Batman and Amanda Waller LOL

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Weird bug in 6.0. After I reached the first relationship event with Sorring, I stopped getting basic even for her. It has been about 2 weeks ingame and I am stuck at 6/10 intimacy with her.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes