Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Yeah, same error that was present for 0.5.5.

Apparently the Dev is now aware of the problem as of 23h ago.
Aha, yeah it's been a while that it's doing that. Some security risk thing, not actual damage just means mac doesn't trust it, so I've tried a permission fix but, it's not that.

Roy_Kamikaze

Feb 27, 2023
Android crash on the night after saving Molly by sleeping in ver. 0.6
There's an option in the settings menu to change animations, have you tried it? I had the same issue and somehow that option helped to pass from that point.

In general, it seems that the Android version has problems on certain animations, but these problems become less frequent as the game progresses.

BlackwingYu

May 14, 2022
Visuals hold up to the same standards as Virtues but desperately needs a proofreader. The grammar is bad enough that it's pretty distracting.

thanhlongc199x

Apr 13, 2020
i have a problem like open the game it's didn't come with right resolution, so the whole menu was in the place my mouse can't reach it. Any solution?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I really enjoying this game but there is some problems.

1. Autosave (does not work crashed and lost quite a bit of time I had to replay)
2. Skip is broken does not work unless you hold CTRL and because of this I have missed new events :(
3. Rollback is broken it will not roll back before a decision or event expired. So I was fast forwarding but than a new event happened unexpectedly I could not roll back so I missed the entire thing.
4. Quick Save/Quick Load (needed majorly it's a pain to go to save and load all the time

These are really killing quality of the game as these are basic functionality that desperately needs fixing.

Reactions: KillerBee487

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Anyone have full save? The one posted here is missing persistent so I still have a locked gallery scene.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes