Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
I'm liking this game quite a bit, also that main menu music. Lofi Study- FASSounds had me just viben out.

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
Dude i love this game but idk if i'm the only one with problems importing files. Any solution? Starting over and over and over every update is just so tedious

IMNC

Sep 3, 2019
Content
v5.5 is a test version, we appreciate everybody who tries it. Please let me know if you encounter any problems, especially in the Android version and the Mac version. Thanks so much!
Download link:
Mediafire:

Mega:
Mega
The mac version crashes. I've tried multiple ways of unzipping it. Most say that it's damaged (probably the hash not matching).

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Content
v5.5 is a test version, we appreciate everybody who tries it. Please let me know if you encounter any problems, especially in the Android version and the Mac version. Thanks so much!
Download link:
Mediafire:

Mega:
Mega
Yeah can confirm, on mac just says it's damaged, send to trash

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
> Male protagonist, Big tits, Vaginal sex, Harem,
The game sure is feeling adventurous,
Maybe they'll do something more extreme than missionary with the intent of reproduction.
I wish it will do missionary with the intent for reproduction. But that is the rarest fetish on this site.
impeg content is rare enough. but even when it exists it is usually an accident and the MC freaks out about it instead of actually trying to impregnate like a real man would.

tester1957

Sep 6, 2019
Linux version locks up the game randomly (nothing responds when you click on it and have to restart the machine to close the game).

Seeker000

May 18, 2020
Game sometimes crashes loading the android app.
It might randomly crash when holding the skip button without any animations playing.

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
Mine randomly loops to the start of the game, yes, right where you are asked for your name, every time there's an event. So never progressed at all

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes