yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Phoenixes-0.5.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ecchi lover

Mar 9, 2018
is it a bug?
for some reason i have to do some events twice.
like i would do the story then it will kick me out to main map, where i would scavenge but then i see a new event option
which if i start it, it begins the same event i just did again

Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
This game could really benefit from some good custom animation work. If you've played a handfull of HS games, its really difficult to not find these scenes bland, even if the visuals and models are great. 2 games focused on huge tits and 0 animated tit sucking scenes
This... Does make sense

Modhunter

Oct 28, 2022
I like the setting but the prolog says "no grinding" but sorry to say if you have to repeat the same scenes over and over again just to get the intimacy numbers up, its a grind my dude. Either drop the trigger numbers or make the event grind have unique scenes so it doesn't seem like a time suck. ie. to get to 25 have 25 scenes or have the triggers at increments of 2 instead of 5/10 or if the scene involves 2 LIs add the nubmer to both to reduce the need for separate scenes. You have quality elements but its ok to be shorter if needed, dont just drag it out for the sake of filler.

FuzzyPredator

Jan 16, 2023
Seems like I just finished all the content available in the current version and still have 2 scenes locked (1 with Heather and 1 with Sorring). I enjoyed what I played so far however there are some English mistakes and just phrasing in general that is a bit off.

Oh, and a request to the Dev if they ever see this thread, for the love of god think of the tablet users. Please make the scroll bar thicker than a size 1 line,.The amount of times I opened the menu only to have it close when I didn't touch the line... mindboggling!

Aside from that really looking forward to the next update.

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
Seems like I just finished all the content available in the current version and still have 2 scenes locked (1 with Heather and 1 with Sorring). I enjoyed what I played so far however there are some English mistakes and just phrasing in general that is a bit off.

Oh, and a request to the Dev if they ever see this thread, for the love of god think of the tablet users. Please make the scroll bar thicker than a size 1 line,.The amount of times I opened the menu only to have it close when I didn't touch the line... mindboggling!

Aside from that really looking forward to the next update.
The Heather & Sorring scenes, did you miss the two in your club? Go to your club then go to Interrogation.

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
I bring the cat girl back to the MC's apartment, MC goes to sleep and I find myself on the world map (I can't figure out if this is normal and if there is a bug that made me skip a scene.) I explore the map of the city, the game restarts from the beginning.

I don't have the motivation to start over, I find it hard to appreciate the MC, by wanting to do something other than a "normal" (basic) Hero, I just feel like he is an Edgelord (not really the right term, but hope you get the idea)
Plus he's ugly and has horrible hair (well not that ugly but definitely hideous hair)

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
Hot af! That Heather scene was really good. It was done so right. The buildup was fantastic and the payoff was great. This one is slept on coz of the game engine but I have no problems with it so far.

Reactions: icera
Mar 22, 2020
There's no way to get the dialog text to just pop on instead of rapidly typing itself out, right? Nothing like Ren'Py setting "text speed" to "instant" ?
Please can you do this dev, I find scrolling text really irritating.
I'm like 2 mins into the game and the only reason I'm continuing is because I enjoyed VIRTUES.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes