JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I think that the dev is not here on this site :unsure:, so if that is the case then it is unfortunate.

However, does anyone knows what is the default name for the MC? The game allows blank but then the MC does not have any name. Is it Agang just like in V.I.R.T.U.E.S?

Thanks in advance. Cheers.

Nameless202

Mar 2, 2021
I think that the dev is not here on this site :unsure:, so if that is the case then it is unfortunate.

However, does anyone knows what is the default name for the MC? The game allows blank but then the MC does not have any name. Is it Agang just like in V.I.R.T.U.E.S?

Thanks in advance. Cheers.

well the dev r focusing on V.I.R.T.U.E.S currently, but its alrite cause the "last" update of that game r released alrdy soo yeah, maybe next update the dev gonna focus on this game

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
well the dev r focusing on V.I.R.T.U.E.S currently, but its alrite cause the "last" update of that game r released alrdy soo yeah, maybe next update the dev gonna focus on this game
Sure, I am aware of that, I am only only wondering about the default name of the MC for this game. Since NoMeme is not on this site ( as far as I know ), maybe some members who are patrons know about it.

Dec 7, 2018
Just tried this today and HOT DAMN! does this look amazing already, if this is just half as good as Virtues then I'm already loving it. The writing is great so far too, only thing really pissing me off is that there's no opacity slider for the textbox. And some textlines are a bit....weird....I mean..."collagen rich face" really dude? really? :ROFLMAO: And I hope in the future we get some down and dirty heavy corruption / slavery / mindbreak / bdsm stuff in this, probably just wishful thinking on my part but eh, a man can dream right? Anyway, can definitively recommend this so far.

Edit : Heh...party mode eh? I LIKE party mode.

Last edited:

throwawayaccpls

Sep 23, 2022
Just finished the current ver, kinda sad about the amount of scenes but I guess it was the setting up part of the harem.

Also, naming my club "Wu Tang Clan" was the funniest thing I could've done.

• Haha
Reactions: LeedMeep

Oneshot

Nov 8, 2017
Pretty much like Cassy's story plot. Wished that there was more in the future.

I do have a question. Did the Developer ever mentioned anything about the endings at all?

Harem ending only or any individual endings?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Pretty much like Cassy's story plot. Wished that there was more in the future.

I do have a question. Did the Developer ever mentioned anything about the endings at all?

Harem ending only or any individual endings?
I think the developer is not on this site and the fans who are supporters mainly interacts with the developer in discord and Patreons. So, no one has been answering or clarifying anything.

My speculations regarding the endings are that they most probably be similar to V.I.R.T.U.E.S because it is the previous game from NoMeme and this game shares a lot of similarities with it.

Reactions: Mark17

moxaa

Apr 9, 2023
The intro is a scam, it's not just sci-fi +magic. This masterpie is cyberpunk+ the boys + classic Japanese anime//game lore (magic and animal ear girl). This game probably has one of the dopest storyline in those Patreon visual novel out there. Very recommend, m never miss this gem. To be fair, I was even more into the non sex part of this game. Incredible. I don't know why but I feel it has to be made by Korean.

Last edited:
Reactions: mams3425

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
This game could really benefit from some good custom animation work. If you've played a handfull of HS games, its really difficult to not find these scenes bland, even if the visuals and models are great. 2 games focused on huge tits and 0 animated tit sucking scenes

Reactions: Jarul
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes