RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Phoenixes-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
sorry man, but while i am getting the impression that you are a "paying customer", ultimately nobody but the creator/developer gets to decide the content of the game.

if they want to try out some different things, that's their decision. having an opinion and expressing it is fine, sure. but they are the ones sacrificing time, money, energy and their own sanity to create, develop and publish their content.

they are the ones driving. the rest of us are just along for the ride.
That is about as stupid as saying ppl have no right to complain about the quality of the cars they buy, or their houses. Guess what? An industry that doesn't care what it's customer feedback is and do it anyway under the banner of aRtIsTiC InTEgRiTy, end up like the Mass Effect franchise. Loved for what it was, mocked for what it ended up as. And dead shortly thereafter. So the biggest thing about it was repackaging it, rather then continue the franchise.

The ppl driving are the ones paying the money for the product. They always have, and always will. Cause there is no 'driver' of a dev who gets to force ppl to pay for what they don't want.

Just like car companies can't force you to buy the car they decide to foist off on you, or that you have to buy a house that is shite, cause artistic integrity of the builder.

virracocha

Sep 15, 2020
That is about as stupid as saying ppl have no right to complain about the quality of the cars they buy, or their houses. Guess what? An industry that doesn't care what it's customer feedback is and do it anyway under the banner of aRtIsTiC InTEgRiTy, end up like the Mass Effect franchise. Loved for what it was, mocked for what it ended up as. And dead shortly thereafter. So the biggest thing about it was repackaging it, rather then continue the franchise.

The ppl driving are the ones paying the money for the product. They always have, and always will. Cause there is no 'driver' of a dev who gets to force ppl to pay for what they don't want.

Just like car companies can't force you to buy the car they decide to foist off on you, or that you have to buy a house that is shite, cause artistic integrity of the builder.
end up like the Mass Effect franchise. Loved for what it was, mocked for what it ended up as. And dead shortly thereafter. (it's hardly dead, they rereleased it and are working on the newest installment. your opinion isn't valid or even remotely true).

The ppl driving are the ones paying the money for the product.(In the AAA market you have a small and quite insignificant point. Almost all the hours of development are spent on artistic development and the vision of developers, it is not spent on what we non-game designers want).
In the Patreon/kickstart/support market, payers do not do any driving, they simply pay to support something they like. Everything is at the artist's prerogative, same is true for more than 95% of the AAA developer market. it's 95% or more analysis driven and decided by the developers, just like automobile and house manufacturing. Thinking anything different would be delusional.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Damn no one playing this mf compared to virtues huh?
I loved virtues, so of course I was excited to see their new game on here, but I didn't begin to play it. Every time I contemplate downloading it and see the Other tag, I get reminded of people having problems saving their game and others complaining about not having adjustable text speed. So my mind wanders back to all the shitty non-renpy games I played. And I'm not sure if it is worth the hassle.

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
I didn't realise this was a Nomeme game - must be blind. Tons of content for a .4, had a blast even if it's not Renpy it pretty much plays identically.

Reactions: dawlben

k1bell

Sep 15, 2017
Played Virtues and waited awhile for more content to be in this game before I gave it a try.

Tried it today, didn't have any issues with saving or loading and no freezing after trusting the exe in my Anti-virus.
Those who faced freezing/saving issues might be due to the game trying to access it's save directory and their Anti-virus doesn't like that (like mine).

As usual girls are nice with great tits and ass, could do with more content for girls other than the main girl but early days I guess.

IMNC

Sep 3, 2019
Still waiting on the mac version. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem that GODOT is as easy as Renpy when it comes to taking the Windows version and running it on Mac.

summom

Dec 2, 2018
Still don't know why this game is low-rated... this is very awesome game as much as the previous one 'Virtues'

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes