Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
everyone and their dog are complaining that they can't save their game, but the engine is fine and works like renpy, sure ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
So better to wait till the dev is fixing their mess before I start the game
I can save just fine. I cant speak for others, but to me, the engine was basically like renpy and there was no issues. Just try it. The problem might not occur to you. Whats the worst that can happen. Its basically same gameplay as Virtues so there is almost no grind..

Reactions: Cryptist

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Man I cannot get past the MC's outfit. It's actually awful lol. Makes it very hard to take anything seriously when we look like a complete goofball

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I can save just fine. I cant speak for others, but to me, the engine was basically like renpy and there was no issues. Just try it. The problem might not occur to you. Whats the worst that can happen. Its basically same gameplay as Virtues so there is almost no grind..
Sure, it's fine. :rolleyes:

My PC just freezed when I launched the .exe, so I had to restart it. "Engine like Ren'py" my ass.

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
>titty mutants everywhere
I sleep... tell me about the brown cunny with the flatty tatties though...does she have scenes?

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
The what if scenarios are rewards for high level patrons, nothing to do with the main story and could be avoided.

No, you didn't miss anything it's just someone that wants to whine.
we need to put a tax on ppl who whine about NTR. I really dont care anymore if its for or against at this point

Reactions: Nerro

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
Great game. Navigation works fine. Saves and loads work fine. Animated scenes beautiful, and carry through several different shots instead of just one. Great looking characters. Interesting story concept. Very little grind, which is huge for me. (I would not object to more frequent sex as story progresses, however.)

Thanks for this.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
As of making it up as far to the soul contract part, I cant really decide if I like this (gives the granblue feeling too).. Theres some parts I like, and others I dont like. Feel like the main heroine (the soul contact girl who looks like she be bound to the MC?) her boobs just look way too big, While the MCs backstory almost sounded cool, being a vet and all, not giving a shit about villains or heros. But that last fight I gave him a fail grade, why did he stop fighting once he got hurt? Let himself get his soul stripped without resisting?. Dude! least go down fighting. So the fights conclusion I was disappointed. The MC after getting closer to the girls, doesnt show any ambition towards conquering them. Well its still early, so maybe this will change, but for the beginning, its not present. Would like to think he develops and starts trying to conquer them?. For the harem!

The map kinda feels boring, scavenge here, scavenge there. Feels like theres no point until events show up. Also, afte choosing the touch the catgirl in her sleep (trying to force the MC to be ambitious really), he mentions about wanting to touch her ears!, I mean right on, thats some cultured pro gamer move right there ^_~... then he proceeds to stopp and call it rape ??? lol wtf? that aint rape captain. Seriously. That blows my mind, and sets the precedent for the sexual activities to come ???? Also when the fox told us she let us do anything to her ? Was I the only one who wanted to touch her tail right here and there ?? :p

Thats most of the gloom stuff I have with the game. I find a the catgirl cute, its just a shame that after them specifically being beast girls, I havent been able to feel they retian any bestial like instincts, tho it might be too early to tell. Maybe its gets developed as the game progresses ?. Just small stuff like licking, sniffing, maybe "wild" sex, as wild seems to be a trait on their bio?

I like the sci-fi setting, the story and MC "could be" interesting, its narrated pretty well. I agree with the hero and villian outlook the MC has (I too think hero organiztions calling their actions justice, is bs most of the time). It is rended pretty good too. but Im just having mixed feelings with the game right now.

Thinking I could come back and check it out once mores been put into the game. main thing I want to see from the MC is more ambition! I dont care if hes called a pervert.

Last edited:
Reactions: wiseold6996

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
But that last fight I gave him a fail grade, why did he stop fighting once he got hurt? Let himself get his soul stripped without resisting?. Dude! least go down fighting. So the fights conclusion I was disappointed.
Because he lost the fight.

She's a powerful mage and he's just a man with no powers at all. She kicked his ass.

The MC after getting closer to the girls, doesnt show any ambition towards conquering them. Well its still early, so maybe this will change, but for the beginning, its not present. Would like to think he develops and starts trying to conquer them?. For the harem!
It's not that kind of game, he's not conquering them, it's more romance based.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020

She's a powerful mage and he's just a man with no powers at all. She kicked his ass.

Well the synopsis hinted more towards a conquering game

Reactions: Nobles

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022

The story of PHOENIXES takes place in a world where both magic and science are well developed, a world where the superhero is really a thing. You, a wanderer in the junction between light and shadow, are now dragged into the cusp of the fight between heroes and villains. The city is falling apart and justice is being corrupted, you will have to take the responsibility and … … … …
Nah, that sounds boring, why don’t you just enjoy an easy life in this urban fantasy world and get all the hot strong beauties in your harem no matter whether they are heroes or villains? That solves the fight too, right?
This last part especially makes it seem like he set out to conquer both villains and heros, He will solves their petty squabbles by putting them into his harem. Maybe allowing them to get along somewhat ? :p

As for the fight.. Well thats what I was hoping was different about the MC, sure hes got no noticiable power, but being Veteran of many battles (says he was in the military and fought many battles loosing many comrads beside him) You'd think he have the instinct, experience, talent and drive to fight and stay in it. Seems to me hes been in many life and death situations. That tenacity that would make the MC worthy to peruse a harem. But he fucked up badly at the end. It'd make more sense he got knocked out, and then she ripped his soul while unconscious rather than him just sitting there and letting her do stuff to him just cause he got a punch from that monster. Hell if he was to put this villian in his harem, he really need to show some resistance/defiance and grit, a stalemate would of been fine, until the next time (as the other heros do arrive soon). But then he got his ass saved by the other heros rather than him trying to breakout. So yeah, thats kinda why im annoyed he fucked up at the end. If the story needed to progress from the soul ritual, then have him collapse after the battle. After the adrenaline worth off and everyone realizes he was fighting unwavering with a fucked up soul.

Which in turn while I gave it a fail mark for the result. In this kinda setting, where the girls are more powerful than him in abilities, he needs to have that drive to set him part and gain the respect (his back story is set for it). As their future aplha/leader.

But if the game is about him being baby'd by them, well yeah I dunno.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This last part especially makes it seem like he set out to conquer both villains and heros, He will solves their petty squabbles by putting them into his harem. More than likely based on this.
It's more falling for him than conquering. He's an ordinary guy not Ghengis Khan.

As for the fight.. Well thats what I was hoping was different about the MC, sure hes got no noticiable power, but being Veteran of many battles (says he was in the military and fought many battles loosing many comrads beside him) You'd think he have the instinct, experience, talent and drive to fight and stay in it. Seems to me hes been in many life and death situations. That tenacity that would make the MC worthy to peruse a harem. But he fucked up badly at the end. It'd make more sense he got knocked out, and then she ripped his soul while unconscious rather than him just sitting there and letting her do stuff to him just cause he got a punch from that monster. Hell if he was to put this villian in his harem, he really need to show some resistance/defiance and grit, a statemate would of been fine, until the next time. But then he got his ass saved by the other heros rather than him trying to breakout. So yeah, thats kinda why im annoyed he fucked up at the end.

Which in turn while I gave it a fail mark for the result. In this kinda setting, where the girls are more powerful than him, he needs to have that drive to set him part and gain the respect. As future their aplha/leader
He couldn't move because his body was all fucked up. It did say that. He was practically dead which is why he needed saving.

Sure he's a vet but he's not anywhere near in the league of these hero's/villains. He isn't going to be fighting them on their level whih is why he's an advisor and not part of the front line.

He'll be leading them in the sense of telling them what jobs to do but I don't think he's going to be the alpha the way you seem to think.

Like I said, he's an ordinary guy and they are superpowered. They are joining his harem on their terms not because he made them his bitch.

Reactions: jamesonwulf

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
It's more falling for him than conquering. He's an ordinary guy not Ghengis Khan.

He couldn't move because his body was all fucked up. It did say that. He was practically dead which is why he needed saving.

Sure he's a vet but he's not anywhere near in the league of these hero's/villains. He isn't going to be fighting them on their level whih is why he's an advisor and not part of the front line.

He'll be leading them in the sense of telling them what jobs to do but I don't think he's going to be the alpha the way you seem to think.

Like I said, he's an ordinary guy and they are superpowered. They are joining his harem on their terms not because he made them his bitch.
I agree, he wont be fighting their battles for them. the one just discussed was his chance to show them some inspiration. A missed opportunity here. He wont be able to do that all the time, considering injuries he would substain and need time to heal. Ideally, they listen to his advice, draw some inspiration and maybe have some motivation of wanting to protect him (why they would fight for him). Not sure what context you are using by calling them bitches, but I wouldnt want to see them join, cause he made them sex sluts only either. Them corrupting into sexy bitches could be some good side fun depending on the methods used by the MC if he starts awakening their sexual sides outside of their hero duties (as it should be an adult game too). In the way I said he showed no ambition, is that hes not been making any moves on them. Or at lesat some flirting. Get them going doki doki. That Catgirl is a prime example of girl he could start getting to work on,, both for sexual partner and training her to be a vigilante.

Plus the part where he went to touch her ears while she slept, and then stopped and called it rape... was a big wtf movement.
But you could be right, these hints suggest it might turn itno some soft content, where the MC doesnt do anything and no real harem is formed. So I might put the game on hold for a bit.

Last edited:

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
There's no way to get the dialog text to just pop on instead of rapidly typing itself out, right? Nothing like Ren'Py setting "text speed" to "instant" ?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes