qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
It might be because of the MC being a babyface with an unfitting "bad boy"-attitude.. and sunglasses. Cringe level > 9000.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Man, I hate those 90's Oakley sunglasses the MC has. :D And the vest is equally as cringey and old looking. He looks like he went jogging back in 1999 and suddenly was transported into the future. xD I hope he gets rid of this outfit. :D

But I like the game overall. So far I like that the main character isn't some kind of overpowered S-Rank isekai Marry Sue, but is weaker than most at the beginning. Despite sometimes the writing being pretty naive, especially the MC's inner dialogue, and ocasional "Engrish", the writing is fine. And the girls are really nice looking and written. It's deffinitelly one of the better looking games using Honey Select assets here. I haven't gotten very far, just finished the prolog and got to the main game of building the vigilante club, but so far it's pretty sweet.

Last edited:

Jekzue

Jun 10, 2017
Good game, hope to see more storyline and development for the main character's abilities (I personally don't like weak mc). Very underrated and deserves more attention.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes