LeedMeep

Jan 18, 2020
Seems like we're getting v7 update instead of typical 6.5 functional update in less than a month, as of his Patreon post...

Pinkpussy546

Sep 24, 2022
Guys how to access the interrogation room ??? I'm just basically stuck at tht part how do I get into novellas office???

Mark17

May 15, 2017
PHOENIXES V7 Peek #1 & The Cover Girl Poll (Patreon)

We have a huge plan for v7 that includes new club level, new club upgrade, new interrogation options. And you'll be able to raise Alnilam's love point too. More information will be revealed later this month.

And there will be a functional update v6.5 coming in the middle of v6-v7 update cycle, probably in two weeks. This is gonna be a hard one because we will rework and optimize a lot of systemic stuff. Feel free to ignore it since it is not a major update and it won't include any new scenes, but we'll be incredibly grateful if you choose to play and test it.

As for the cover girl poll, Alnilam, Heather, and Osonia won't be available since they have been the cover girls for the latest three updates.

Here comes the new peeks~:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mark17

May 15, 2017
PHOENIXES V7 Mid-Update Report (Patreon)

Content

Hello guys, Agang here,

On second thought, we’ve decided not to release the functional update v6.5 and instead go straight to launching the major update v7 in a few weeks, because this time many new system changes have to be implemented along with the new plots, such as the new club level and new interrogation option.

V7 should be out for $5 patrons in less than a month, at least one week earlier than the original 2-month update cycle. But an earlier release date doesn’t mean a reduction in the new content. There will be a tremendous amount of new content.

During the last update cycle, we ended up delaying the release by 5 days from our initial plan (from June 18th to June 23rd.) I feel really sorry and ashamed about that. I’ve taken a deep look at what I did during those two months, and I realized that I somewhat slacked off. It was a bad sign, and I have to make a change. In this update cycle, I’ve been pushing myself to work from day one, hoping to create more new content for you in a shorter time frame.

Now let’s take a brief look at the new stuff in v7:

- New mission type: Mission Support
We will be adding more ways to increase girls’ love points and bring a more engaging, less grindy, and less repetitive gaming experience for you. A new mission type will be the first step. Completing one Mission Support will increase the certain girl’s love point and the club’s fame at the same time.
We are still working on the interface so there isn’t a picture I can share now.

- New in-game patron privilege
I receive requests from patrons who want to get a “save that unlocks all the gallery scenes” every now and then. Personally, as a developer, I don’t quite understand the reason for that demand, and simply a save file won’t be really able to do that either. But well, since someone has expressed this demand, I suppose there might be others with the same demand. Therefore we’ve decided to make it a $5 patron privilege in the game.

f11d429381b7d59773bbab140eb222d2326099a10066b82076b08f9925daee2e.png

- New interrogation option
In v7, you will finally be able to arrest the puppy girl that messed up the underground order of the slums. Now it’s time to start the interrogation!

But you better make the most of this opportunity because the supervillain will escape after certain times of interrogation. I mean, that’s what supervillains do, right?

FFFF.png

- Great optimization for the Android version
We have consistently received reports of crash issues on mid-to-low-end Android devices since the first version of the game. Throughout this year, we have made a lot of efforts to optimize the Android version with each update. However, the results have been consistently disappointing.

I want to sincerely apologize to everyone who has experienced this issue. It was solely due to our insufficient understanding of the Godot engine, and we take full responsibility for it.

However, in v7, it will no longer be a problem anymore. There will be absolutely NO crashes when loading animated scenes. The FPS during animated scenes may drop a bit if your CPU is way too entry-level though, but absolutely no crash anymore.

Also, we noticed that many Android users (even with mid-to-high-end devices) might have had to endure a black screen for over 20 seconds after starting the game before accessing the main menu. In the v7 update, we’ll make a great optimization for it and significantly reduce this waiting time, and the probability of crashes on low-end Android devices when loading the main menu will be greatly decreased (or eliminated) as well.

- The story part
Alnilam will be the most important girl in v7. Juliana, Osonia, and Kemuri will also have new personal plots. And of course, many other girls will participate in those plots too, such as Heather, Sorring, Novella, and the grown-up Yamir.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
No MILF tag :cry: Also, I'm still kinda salty that we couldn't knock up Elisa in the previous game 'Virtues'... I actually dropped the game after seeing her ending and couldn't be bothered to continue, seeing how she didn't have any pregnancy content. It seems like the pregnancy content was pretty lackluster in general back then so I'm not sure if I wanna give this game a try. I love harem games just as much as the next guy but I kinda wish more games would add pregnancies (optional of course) to really sweeten the deal and make the relationships with all these women complete.

Reactions: ilhan82

lust_reborn

Jul 29, 2023
I love harem games just as much as the next guy but I kinda wish more games would add pregnancies (optional of course) to really sweeten the deal and make the relationships with all these women complete.
.. this adds ALOT of work to dev.
Usually they'll add deep pregnancy if
a) they're into themselves or
b) they have $ donors that are into it.

else it's a real time suck, cause you have to create so many extra renders--
esp if optional, and usually they have to because some ppl are so dead-set against it.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
.. this adds ALOT of work to dev.
Usually they'll add deep pregnancy if
a) they're into themselves or
b) they have $ donors that are into it.

else it's a real time suck, cause you have to create so many extra renders--
esp if optional, and usually they have to because some ppl are so dead-set against it.
Yea I fully understand that. But the work is definitely worth it in the end (for preggo enthusiasts such as myself) when done right.

natealpha

Mar 1, 2021
Can someone share their persistent file? Its not located in the saves file itself its in Documents/Phonexies file

4.20 star(s) 34 Votes