look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Is femdom avoidable?
Not completely. Main story progress depends on some characters and some characters progress depend on each other. One of them has unavoidable femdom, but it's not too bad and you'll reverse it on her as the story progresses.

Reactions: Badrok

pluu

May 12, 2017
Am I the only one not able to get through a night? Whenever I'm supposed to see the "sleep" screen or when I click "My Home", the screen turns black with no way to progress. Playing the compressed version on Linux.
For me, it helped to delete everything from the previous version.
Including your save files in ur Documents folder.
I've got to do a fresh start, but at least it works now.

Apr 17, 2023
Not completely. Main story progress depends on some characters and some characters progress depend on each other. One of them has unavoidable femdom, but it's not too bad and you'll reverse it on her as the story progresses.
so its not full femdom game ? is reversing it optional ?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
thanks for the reply, but I'm going to pass. My tolerance for femdom is basically zero, and the truth is that being able to turn the tables isn't something I have much interest in either.

Killdom

Dec 22, 2023
is anybody getting a totally black screen after the first "Time to Sleep" sandbox screen or is it a compressed version issue.

Killdom

Dec 22, 2023
ok guys, so black screen issue is happening with compressed version and smooth running without any virus from the first page download section, because I tried compressed version which have black screen issue and also download and extract the first page download link without any popup from window defender and warning from web downloader. (I use pixeldrain by the way)

Killdom

Dec 22, 2023
damn this old relic (pc) of mine is getting hot as Iron pan on fire, these VN's are getting heavy day by day.o_O

4.20 star(s) 32 Votes