Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
"There is an issue that forbids you to progress Alnilam's story (if you haven't raised her submissiveness point to 5 in v8 or v8.1.) We will fix it later today. Before we fix it, Please don't interrogate Alnilam if you have her in your club! Please don't interrogate Alnilam if you have her in your club! Please don't interrogate Alnilam if you have her in your club! OR YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO PROGRESS ALNILAM'S STORY IN THAT SAVE FILE EVEN AFTER WE FIX IT!!!"

Has this been fixed yet? It was on the front page last update also....

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
"There is an issue that forbids you to progress Alnilam's story (if you haven't raised her submissiveness point to 5 in v8 or v8.1.) We will fix it later today. Before we fix it, Please don't interrogate Alnilam if you have her in your club! Please don't interrogate Alnilam if you have her in your club! Please don't interrogate Alnilam if you have her in your club! OR YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO PROGRESS ALNILAM'S STORY IN THAT SAVE FILE EVEN AFTER WE FIX IT!!!"

Has this been fixed yet? It was on the front page last update also....
It was fixed last update

Reactions: Vortex@

Zhaios

Oct 9, 2019
Just did a full virus scan after downloading the gofile version, no trojan or anything virus related for me. Don´t know if i´m just lucky or it´s a false positive for so many users here

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ubira
Apr 2, 2021
Ok so I made a report to the mods about the virus warning. They rejected the reports and say that it is FALSE POSITIVE. So I don't know how so many people are getting affected this time but seems like it is false alarm.

Reactions: SkyRhythm
Apr 2, 2021
My system also won't let me download the mega link in the front page. First time ever on this site. So I don't know, maybe Mod really need to do a thorough check this time.

4.20 star(s) 32 Votes