0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
doesnt appear for me in latest game version, nvm i put it into game folder within the game , now it works.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed Unofficial Android Port of Photo Hunt 16.2 with 0x52 Cheat Mod Universal. Incest enabled
Usual gestures, save name/delete and a lot of other features.

Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant Storage permissions on first run!
**Special Instructions:**

Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/photo.hunt/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Also, keep archive.rpa. I'll use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.
archive.rpa:

v0.16.2 apk:

Note: Shawn's Mod can also be installed if you like, unzip and merge the game folder with /Documents/Wills747/photo.hunt/game

Last edited:

Haise kaneki

Jun 26, 2018
My compressed Unoffical Android Port of Photo Hunt 10.3 with 0x52 multi mod. Incest enabled
Usual gestures etc
Can't start the game. Only patreon and discord buttons are working right now for me, not sure why

Haise kaneki

Jun 26, 2018
What device do you have, does it crash or hang and can you upload the log or traceback.txt?
It loads fine and goes till the initial screen where it shows start, load etc.. but when we press that start or load nothing is happening its kind of like its in that picture. Only button that shows response is patreon and discord Screenshot_20210107_055242.jpg

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
It loads fine and goes till the initial screen where it shows start, load etc.. but when we press that start or load nothing is happening its kind of like its in that picture. Only button that shows response is patreon and discord
/QUOTE]
Odd, what resolution is your screen or what device are you on?

7oeharts

Mar 29, 2018
My compressed Unoffical Android Port of Photo Hunt 10.3 with 0x52 multi mod. Incest enabled
Usual gestures etc

Edit: updated port due to some save/load screen issues
Has it been fixed? before it doesn't work, i try to play stuck in home and i try start it can't

rafaelo4

Planeswalker
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Hi 0x52,

Thank you for the mod.

Does your mod work with that fan made Inc Patch?

Cheers

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Nice, I'm glad there's a mod for this game. It has way too many little complexities and variables for my taste. I have a question..

I just want to play through the story and scenes without having to worry too much about all the little choices along the way that open or lock content. I just want to experience all the content. Will using this mod address that issue? What I mean is things like the test answers with the Japanese girl, the choices along the way that make girls like/dislike you.. things like that. Will simply maxing out points with each girl mean I will no longer have to worry about getting test answers wrong or saying the right things to each girls when presented with a choice?

Any info on how I use this mod to be able to just relax and enjoy the content without having to worry about the choices too much would be appreciated. Thank you!

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Nice, I'm glad there's a mod for this game. It has way too many little complexities and variables for my taste. I have a question..

I just want to play through the story and scenes without having to worry too much about all the little choices along the way that open or lock content. I just want to experience all the content. Will using this mod address that issue? What I mean is things like the test answers with the Japanese girl, the choices along the way that make girls like/dislike you.. things like that. Will simply maxing out points with each girl mean I will no longer have to worry about getting test answers wrong or saying the right things to each girls when presented with a choice?

Any info on how I use this mod to be able to just relax and enjoy the content without having to worry about the choices too much would be appreciated. Thank you!
For this game it's not possible to experience all content in one play-through. You could use this mod to be able to play alle scenes from the gallery, without having to play through them all.
But if you want all the content while playing through you'll have to play it multiple times.

There are walkthroughs in the game's thread, but they haven't been updated for a while.

Reactions: grgrgr5

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
For this game it's not possible to experience all content in one play-through. You could use this mod to be able to play alle scenes from the gallery, without having to play through them all.
But if you want all the content while playing through you'll have to play it multiple times.

There are walkthroughs in the game's thread, but they haven't been updated for a while.
That's cool, thanks. But I guess I didn't mean all content, so much as all content within the paths I choose. I may be making an incorrect assumption here, but I was thinking it worked like this..

- several paths for different characters each with it's own set of content
- content within those paths that you further gain/are locked out of based on if you get enough points before an event occurs

So based on that assumption I am wondering if it matters if I do things like not get all the answers right when tutoring the Japanese girl so long as I then raise her points in the cheat menu. Are they the same points?

I guess what I am ultimately asking is if I simply max out all of the girls points, will I be able to play without having to worry about referring back to the walkthrough to make the right decisions? I am not looking to take any particular path, but simply be able to experience whatever path I choose with a minimum of grind and worry that I am missing out.

Thanks again, I appreciate it.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
That's cool, thanks. But I guess I didn't mean all content, so much as all content within the paths I choose. I may be making an incorrect assumption here, but I was thinking it worked like this..

- several paths for different characters each with it's own set of content
- content within those paths that you further gain/are locked out of based on if you get enough points before an event occurs

So based on that assumption I am wondering if it matters if I do things like not get all the answers right when tutoring the Japanese girl so long as I then raise her points in the cheat menu. Are they the same points?

I guess what I am ultimately asking is if I simply max out all of the girls points, will I be able to play without having to worry about referring back to the walkthrough to make the right decisions? I am not looking to take any particular path, but simply be able to experience whatever path I choose with a minimum of grind and worry that I am missing out.

Thanks again, I appreciate it.
Maxing out all your stats wil definitely help, or maybe not, because you will haven even more options. :LOL:
If for example your "intellect" is high enough as correct answers in Lina's quiz get marked.

-edit-
For the first quiz your intellect has to be at least 10, for the second 12, for the third 14 and 16 for the fourth. ;)

Reactions: grgrgr5