Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
First of all thank you for the new version.

Hi guys i was wondering if anyone had found a way to unlock the two girls of the Red Maiden without having to sell the other three. I play only the good/romance guy. And with this approach it's practically impossible i think, from what I understand, to unlock the various girls in the Red Maiden.
Does anyone know if there is an alternative way?

Thank you

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
so the corruption route with monica is no longer continued?? I mean there is now after ka 1 year nothing new has come all the others get further progress on all accounts only the route is not?? I find a pity because the game is actually quite good

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
well where you write bonus cheat code seems to be broken in this version, it crashes as soon as you click on it on old saves or if you start fresh new game - fix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but here the bonus code for v15.3a - rachcon

Last edited:
Reactions: save8lot

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
well where you write bonus cheat code seems to be broken in this version, it crashes as soon as you click on it on old saves or if you start fresh new game
but here the bonus code for v15.3a - rachcon
Works here.

ph.PNG

I use Shawnchapp's mod anyway, so for me I don't even need it.

Reactions: micmitja

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
so will i when will get to it, havent played still since 12.2, but do check for code each time, good to know it works
i guess now can hope that saves will still work when will get to it.
There are some saves included with the game, but no clue what they are or why they were included. They are on page 10. (you will have to move them to the game folder if you want to check them out).

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
There are some saves included with the game, but no clue what they are or why they were included. They are on page 10.
yeah thats all good and fine, but i prefer my own, and with this game got 590 of em up to point i played, but ill worry about it when ill get to it, which isnt any time soon

ok got it working - have unpacked previous version with shawns mod - resave to previous version and now can write a code (unless i use code with previous version then it tell me that have already used it)

Isn't this game abandoned before? Or I confuse it with other game?
only thing that was abandoned with this game was lains mod for bout year till shawn took over

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
yeah thats all good and fine, but i prefer my own, and with this game got 590 of em up to point i played, but ill worry about it when ill get to it, which isnt any time soon

only thing that was abandoned with this game was lains mod for bout year till shawn took over
Nvm. I think I confused this game with Come Inside because of the similar style and story. That one is abandoned.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Nvm. I think I confused this game with Come Inside because of the similar style and story. That one is abandoned.
yeah that one is wallpaper and special render party for years now and preview of next chapt that will never come with bunch of asses and feets

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Ah man, it's looking like this whole year is just going to be Rachel updates. Not to mention there's updates for the Mom. But I want to see the continuation of the Grace storyline so bad, bro!:cry:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
My biggest problem is remembering the story in-between updates i don't remember what was going on at all
Yea, I've been having that problem a lot lately with most of these games. You get so busy with real life and dev cycles seem to get longer and longer. Before you know it, an update has come out and you just forget almost everything. In some cases, I even forget the reason why I found a certain game interesting enough to play.
I usually just end up having to start over from the beginning. This one in particular, I know for sure I'm going to have to start over since I've been waiting since the last Grace storyline update.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Photo Hunt v0.15.3a.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 15.05.2023 (bugfix)

Last edited:

Alphamale2467

Mar 25, 2022
I skipped a few updates to get a longer experience when I came back, but I'm a little confused looking at the changelog. I felt pretty sure that I saved Rachel from the Red Maiden, and she knew it was me visiting her there. I see new Rachel at the Red Maiden content.
Is that just going to keep being a thing? Is there nowhere else they can take her story? Maybe I just keep staying away.

Sotona

Oct 29, 2020
I skipped a few updates to get a longer experience when I came back, but I'm a little confused looking at the changelog. I felt pretty sure that I saved Rachel from the Red Maiden, and she knew it was me visiting her there. I see new Rachel at the Red Maiden content.
Is that just going to keep being a thing? Is there nowhere else they can take her story? Maybe I just keep staying away.

She was never really saved from it just now that she knows MC is trying to find a way to get her out. And more than likely she won't get out until the very end since RM is an important part of the story. Plus if you like many others including myself didn't send other girls to RM you're locked out of another part of the story. So now Rachel has to stay in RM for the rest of the story or else you really have no reason to ever bring that place down nor have a way to get in to help the police girl out. I actively despise that about this game that you're locked out of another character in a game that takes so long to go through.

edit: The only real thing she was saved from is being used by other guys in RM. Which the head girl of the place is pushing for her to work with others.

Reactions: OdinValgallovih

Alphamale2467

Mar 25, 2022
She was never really saved from it just now that she knows MC is trying to find a way to get her out. And more than likely she won't get out until the very end since RM is an important part of the story. Plus if you like many others including myself didn't send other girls to RM you're locked out of another part of the story. So now Rachel has to stay in RM for the rest of the story or else you really have no reason to ever bring that place down nor have a way to get in to help the police girl out. I actively despise that about this game that you're locked out of another character in a game that takes so long to go through.

edit: The only real thing she was saved from is being used by other guys in RM. Which the head girl of the place is pushing for her to work with others.
I suppose I can live with that if I'm still the only one who does anything with her. Can you tell me if that's the case, because if not I won't keep playing.
Thanks for the response. I appreciate it.
Edit: I did send the red headed school head there, if it matters.

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes