Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Really digging Maya but the cop...I have no memory of this individual.

Edit: Aw that explains it...somehow I got the call from her before I met her the first time working with Scott. Awkward

Honestly more interested in Maya and Bunny than the one who gets a phone entry, Kira. The vagaries and lack of ways to track progress in game continues to frustrate as well.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
If this setting is indeed used as a plot twist, the economy of the game can be changed in later versions to make earning money from work much harder. And if you are tempted and start selling photos then BOOM!
Personally I will not sell any photos. I prefer a "game over" for not selling the photos than selling them.

Reactions: TheGremlin21

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
Photo Hunt v0.10.3a - Bugfix

Photo Hunt Windows/Linux

Photo Hunt Mac

Changelog:

• New scene with Skylar (go to the police station after you shared at least one clue with Kira)
  • New achievement
  • Bugfixes:
  • -'d8s is not defined' fixed
  • -'loc42_kira_clues' fixed
  • -Kira calls you at night before you actually meet her
  • -The gallery scene for 'Kira sends nudes' did not unlock after seeing the scene
  • -Now it's impossible to ask Fiona or Grace to help Jen at the art contest after you completed the art contest itself
  • -Bug with the sixth scene of taking nudes with Sakura
  • -Confession scene in RM with Rachel now belongs only to Rachel's romance route

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Photo Hunt v0.10.3a - Bugfix
Changelog:

• New scene with Skylar (go to the police station after you shared at least one clue with Kira)
  • New achievement
  • Bugfixes:
  • -'d8s is not defined' fixed
  • -'loc42_kira_clues' fixed
  • -Kira calls you at night before you actually meet her
  • -The gallery scene for 'Kira sends nudes' did not unlock after seeing the scene
  • -Now it's impossible to ask Fiona or Grace to help Jen at the art contest after you completed the art contest itself
  • -Bug with the sixth scene of taking nudes with Sakura
  • -Confession scene in RM with Rachel now belongs only to Rachel's romance route

how long this release ?
IT spans the whole game .. start over!
Go git!

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
hello i tried to use the patreon code from 0.10.3 it doenst work is there a new one?
If you play new v0.10.3a then probably cheat code is changed to new as always when new version of game is available.

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 14, 2020
Photo Hunt [v0.10.3a] [Moochie] - Original Size: 2.77GB

Compressed version
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (516MB): -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

TankyThomas

Jan 1, 2019
Personally I will not sell any photos. I prefer a "game over" for not selling the photos than selling them.
I tried a Japanese game before which has a similar setting. If you earn your bread and butter by stable jobs, than you are going to lose chances to meet and get other girls (because no money and time to date them). However if you force your GF to prostitute then you gain money fast, get sexy clothes and lots of sex scenes. But of course the ending will be very different.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Do you know anything about when Moochie gonna focus on family content, especially the landlady ? ... I mean other gals are nice, but I'm here because of the 'family' tag.

PS: Not playing the game since last year, but did download only checking pic, I don't see much content for the landlady.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Do you know anything about when Moochie gonna focus on family content, especially the landlady ? ... I mean other gals are nice, but I'm here because of the 'family' tag.

PS: Not playing the game since last year, but did download only checking pic, I don't see much content for the landlady.
I'am in the same boat, Evelyn and Rachel are main for me, that's one of the problems when you have this number of LIs in a game.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I tried a Japanese game before which has a similar setting. If you earn your bread and butter by stable jobs, than you are going to lose chances to meet and get other girls (because no money and time to date them). However if you force your GF to prostitute then you gain money fast, get sexy clothes and lots of sex scenes. But of course the ending will be very different.
I really hope we don't get a bad ending by selling the pics (I needed the money!:cry:).
If there's gonna be any outcome, I hope it will be amendable.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
alright sooo lets talk about evelyn, she is 1 of the hottest characters out there but it feels like she has been forgotten. Does anyone know if she will get any new content?
I agree....while I like lina/rina or w/e her name is, her and monica got the most content of all of the girls in game and seem to get some content with every update....mostly. Tbh I don't find anything appealing about monica.
Similar problem with personal trainer....Amy and jen have the most conten of all of the girls, kinda lost interest in the game after it became the Amy/jen fest.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes