Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I think everybory's gonna hate what I gonna say now, but I'd like to share my thoutghs about this game and if I don't do it here, where will I do it right?

So I think about how Kira's plot will develop and I have some predictions:

Maybe it will be that old story of the lesbian character getting impressed by the amazing dick of the main character and how he can make her feel things she never felt before... this would not be very original.:confused:

The second possibility I think of is Kira getting involved with the main character mom as the main character keeps nosing and snooping their sex life, hoping they throw some pussy crumb at him. If that's how it's gonna happen, it would be painful...:cautious:

And the last possibility I can think of is the mix of the both, Kira would get closer to Evelyn, then the MC would keep snooping aroud them hoping to get some pussy crumb, but Kira would finally realise how amazing guy the MC are (even though he isn't) and once they got at it he would make her feel things she never felt before, and Kira would then fall in love with his dick!

Thinking about this possibities, I wish the "sex" path with Kira could be optional or avoidable...:rolleyes:

I'm not criticizing the game, I think it's one of the best here. I just think that a story about turning a lesbian into a cock loving slut don't make any sense and is also very unlikely.

Sorry guys...

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I think everybory's gonna hate what I gonna say now, but I'd like to share my thoutghs about this game and if I don't do it here, where will I do it right?

Maybe it will be that old story of the lesbian character getting impressed by the amazing dick of the main character and how he can make her feel things she never felt before... this would not be very original.:confused:

The second possibility I think of is Kira getting involved with the main character mom as the main character keeps nosing and snooping their sex life, hoping they throw some pussy crumb at him. If that's how it's gonna happen, it would be painful...:cautious:

And the last possibility I can think of is the mix of the both, Kira would get closer to Evelyn, then the MC would keep snooping aroud them hoping to get some pussy crumb, but Kira would finally realise how amazing guy the MC are (even though he isn't) and once they got at it he would make her feel things she never felt before, and Kira would then fall in love with his dick!

Thinking about this possibities, I wish the "sex" path with Kira could be optional or avoidable...:rolleyes:

I'm not criticizing the game, I think it's one of the best here. I just think that a story about turning a lesbian into a cock loving slut don't make any sense and is also very unlikely.

Sorry guys...
Personally, I had the same impression the first time we met Kira in the park. She is clearly a lesbian (and the MC knows this from practically the first moment he meets her) and is obsessed (or in love) with Evelyn (who, I have to say, is one of the LIs that I don't have much interest in).

I really don't like magic penises that turn lesbians straight. I am also not interested in lesbian scenes. I'm with you about the "sex" path of Kira being avoidable.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020

Sorry guys...
I have the same impression, i hope we have a say in everything related to Kira and Mom and my say would be, get MC dick alone or get the hell out, i usually don't like lesbian stuff around LIs.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
What about the slutty outfit for Monica in the romantic path? I can't buy it. There is no possibility to buy it in the clothes shop. I haven't found anything more specific about it now either when I searched. Could it be that I have a bug due to previous purchases in the mall?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
What about the slutty outfit for Monica in the romantic path? I can't buy it. There is no possibility to buy it in the clothes shop. I haven't found anything more specific about it now either when I searched. Could it be that I have a bug due to previous purchases in the mall?
You can buy it as a final step on Monica Romance Route in the previous update, if I remember correctly. You must date 3 times (I think) with Monica before this. In general, if you follow the phone's hints it is easy to do.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
You can buy it as a final step on Monica Romance Route in the previous update, if I remember correctly. You must date 3 times (I think) with Monica before this. In general, if you follow the phone's hints it is easy to do.
Yes the hints work really well. But I've been on several Friday dates with her now. I still can't buy her a slutty dress. Did you play through the last update completely? Romance with Monica? Can you share your save with me?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yes the hints work really well. But I've been on several Friday dates with her now. I still can't buy her a slutty dress. Did you play through the last update completely? Romance with Monica? Can you share your save with me?
This is my last save of the previous update.

Reactions: Hlextor

Royarus

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2021
Works very good on Mac. Good game as well. The incest patch did not work for me though, not that it really mattered.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Works very good on Mac. Good game as well. The incest patch did not work for me though, not that it really mattered.
I think it's only important for the prologue, after this I think that doesn't change anything.

tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
So, I started the romance route with Rachel and had the scene where it was decided they would continue faking master/maiden stuff at RM.

But when I go there, I can't visit her anymore? is the content missing or do i have to do somthing?

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
So, I started the romance route with Rachel and had the scene where it was decided they would continue faking master/maiden stuff at RM.

But when I go there, I can't visit her anymore? is the content missing or do i have to do somthing?
RM content is over for now as far as i know, maybe next update we'll see more.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes