BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
AFAICT, the new addition to Jenn's romance route is the option to fuck Lina behind Jenn's metaphorical back.

This game has some very odd notions of how to frame a romance route.
I'm not going to fuck Lina on Jenn's romantic route behind her back (or her metaphorical back). First because I prefer Jenn. Second because I prefer Jenn. Unless it's a mandatory scene, in that case I can't do anything.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Yes, it's a bug :(
The thing is the first build of this version had some bugs mentioned here which were critical. We fixed and uploaded a new build , but the game had been leaked within that hour of fixing.
Ok, if it is a bug did your more recent upload fix it, or is the bug (ie, Rachel corruption path broken) now hard-coded into the save file? If it's the latter, what variable can be changed to fix it? I would like to continue down the corruption path route in this playthrough, but I'm only getting the love path choice at the picnic.

Last edited:
Reactions: theeH6

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I'm not going to fuck Lina on Jenn's romantic route behind her back (or her metaphorical back). First because I prefer Jenn. Second because I prefer Jenn. Unless it's a mandatory scene, in that case I can't do anything.
As I said, option; you can tell Lina to knock it off. It's just a really weird way to advance Jenn's story.

Reactions: BlasKyau

kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
Is the persistent file needed to unlock all gallery scenes? Im on android and i really wanna see the other routes and some scenes that i missed.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
AFAICT, the new addition to Jenn's romance route is the option to fuck Lina behind Jenn's metaphorical back.

This game has some very odd notions of how to frame a romance route.
Yea.. Rachel's is a whole other level though, being as she took her own virginity while MC slept, pretty sure she didn't clean him up after either so all that blood on her legs would have some on him and the bed.. :ROFLMAO:

jeash

Dec 9, 2019
uhhhh... how is it not tho... the only thing the patch changes is the prologue... because that is the only point at which MC being "adopted" is mentioned.
prologue gets updated too. idc much but I can show you the diff if you want
edit: here's the diff

Last edited:

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
And how did you geht all the clues? I visited Kira in the afternoon. But i still see the hint i should deliver every clue that I've had about Red Maiden... :unsure:
I think you need to keep taking pictures of Sakura until you take all of her pictures...

Reactions: Hlextor

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
prologue gets updated too. idc much but I can show you the diff if you want
edit: here's the diff
Those differences are minimal, and purely cosmetic. The only line of consequence is the inc_patch line. which the prologue you download removes the non patch dialogue and only leaves the inc_patch dialogue.

And as far as the rest of the games code is concerned the inc_patch variable is never touched again. As while for the non patch game the only time MC being adopted is mentioned is the prologue, throughout the rest of the game you still refer to Mom as Mom and Sister as Rachel or Sister, cause well you don't call your adopted family adoptee-Mom, or Adoptee-Sister.

Which bring me back to the point I made before, that there is no difference to how it affects the game after the prologue.

• Angry
Reactions: jeash

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and how do i search for it ?
type my name to search box on by: and on title type save.

Yea.. 'Love' route has her raping you.. :rolleyes:
yea, whatta blossoming love.

not forced, mc can decide if she wants to fuck lina during painting session. ofc needs quite a bit of love to get her into painting session.

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
is my save bug? im on day 138 i keep hanging out with kevin but monica dosent call me to talk, and in the morning i can enter teachers room but nothing happens, i can only hack (paying 30 to a dude)

Sep 18, 2018
Honestly I couldn't even make it trough the introduction of this game.
I am by no means good with English spelling or grammar. (But im not making a game either.)
But the sentence structure in the introduction is just terrible!
Every! Sentence! Have! An! Exclamation, mark! And, commas, and. Punctuation. Where, they, shouldn't be.
Just impossible to read it.

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is my save bug? im on day 138 i keep hanging out with kevin but monica dosent call me to talk, and in the morning i can enter teachers room but nothing happens, i can only hack (paying 30 to a dude)
has kevin invited mc to his house?

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
no the house is locked, the game tells me to keep hanging out with him, but im hanging out like 30 times allready and nothing happens

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes