caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.10.3 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

SheKyuubi

Dec 22, 2018
I am missing 2 gallery pictures Kira sends nudes and Rachel and Monica Photo how do I get them ?

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
well since my last post ive seen other users posts about the shower scene AND i know once and if i get it ill disappointed as its just a bj scene and rest says future updates,etc BUT my problem is i aint there yet (shower scene)
ive given courtney the clothes and taken pics and had sex what else am i missing?
Wrong game.

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
its a bug? im in the rache corruption path ( i took her virginity in the RM and i want her to stay there) but i can see the picnic "date" later when i go to the RM in the morning. and he says he wants to taker her out of there.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am missing last 2 gallery pictures Kira sends nudes and Rachel and Monica Photo how do I get them ?
for last 2 you need to be on corruption path to rachel and blackmail path on monica.

its a bug? im in the rache corruption path ( i took her virginity in the RM and i want her to stay there) but i can see the picnic "date" later when i go to the RM in the morning. and he says he wants to taker her out of there.
possibly or dev is getting rid of that corr. path.

how do i start Rachel romance
be nice to her and don't force her to do anything at red maiden.

Reactions: H2R

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
for last 2 you need to be on corruption path to rachel and blackmail path on monica.

possibly or dev is getting rid of that corr. path.

be nice to her and don't force her to do anything at red maiden.
what is the best option for Alice?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what is the best option for Alice?
mom's co-worker? do your best to keep them as friends. how to do that has been posted to this thread (by yours truly) and is on wt.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
I think that it is all about taste. I don't think that at this point one choice is better than others.
i mean to not get her fired and should i let her get fired and do i need william in the photo shoot

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
if you want to meet her later and fuck her (twice) then no firing and for that you need william to participate.
how i let william participate and after the conference i dont know where to go to continue her story what should i do

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how i let william participate and after the conference i dont know where to go to continue her story what should i do
when doing photoshoot with alice on mc's room you call william to partake or ask grace to do that. her story basically ends after she steps down on getting promotion after that there's 1 new scene when they are playing poker and when mc is on gym.

Reactions: H2R

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
if she ends up fired then some scenes won't occur.
You can't unlock all scenes with just one playthrough, there are scenes that are specific to certain routes. It just comes down to personal preference, there is no "right" choice.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
if she ends up fired then some scenes won't occur.
In my case I have no special interest in her scenes, although she has not been fired. I'm not sure I've seen all of her scenes, I just remember a competition or something similar in the gym with Lina (which didn't interest me too much) and I don't remember how it ended and I don't think I've seen any more scenes of her.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In my case I have no special interest in her scenes, although she has not been fired. I'm not sure I've seen all of her scenes, I just remember a competition or something similar in the gym with Lina (which didn't interest me too much) and I don't remember how it ended and I don't think I've seen any more scenes of her.
that's cause she's a sidecharacter and very minor one.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah I don't really care about Alice that much either, I did the photoshoot with her husband, the guy doesn't seem that bad so I didn't really want to cuck him, but then with the Lina challenge stuff, Alice ends up giving you a handjob anyway.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
im trying to figure out if im on Rachel corruption route or romance do i have to do everything in the rm befor i get to choose which route?
Yeah I don't really care about Alice that much either, I did the photoshoot with her husband, the guy doesn't seem that bad so I didn't really want to cuck him, but then with the Lina challenge stuff, Alice ends up giving you a handjob anyway.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
im trying to figure out if im on Rachel corruption route or romance do i have to do everything in the rm befor i get to choose which route?
if you haven't taken her virginity in rm then on love.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes