zodyakii

Jan 11, 2019
Help Me Please :D

i can't take rachel pic (#3 and #4) red maiden. how can fix this? selection dosen't appering. i see only gift selection.

Last edited:

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
cause others need their time in spotlight too.
I mean sure, but give Each update one good update for Evelyn, not those single scenes, just for the sake of release, this game has too many characters that it's hard to develop good characters. I mean make those characters side characters and just give them fewer scenes, and get the story progressed, this game will be developing for 10 more years if this keeps giving all the characters this much detail.

Reactions: chenerba

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Looks like there's another player having a favorite.

I say: All power to Rachel!

It would be quite disappointing for me if Evelyn on the cost of Rachel getting less.
So: "no" to your plea on focusing only on Evelyn.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I mean sure, but give Each update one good update for Evelyn, not those single scenes, just for the sake of release, this game has too many characters that it's hard to develop good characters. I mean make those characters side characters and just give them fewer scenes, and get the story progressed, this game will be developing for 10 more years if this keeps giving all the characters this much detail.
main focus is on girl/s or woman/women who are on update and rest get tiny scnes. don't like it talk to moochie (dev).

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes