zodyakii

Jan 11, 2019
Help Me Please :D

i can't take rachel pic (#3 and #4) red maiden. how can fix this? selection dosen't appering. i see only gift selection.

Last edited:

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
cause others need their time in spotlight too.
I mean sure, but give Each update one good update for Evelyn, not those single scenes, just for the sake of release, this game has too many characters that it's hard to develop good characters. I mean make those characters side characters and just give them fewer scenes, and get the story progressed, this game will be developing for 10 more years if this keeps giving all the characters this much detail.

Reactions: Bouwen and chenerba

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I mean sure, but give Each update one good update for Evelyn, not those single scenes, just for the sake of release, this game has too many characters that it's hard to develop good characters. I mean make those characters side characters and just give them fewer scenes, and get the story progressed, this game will be developing for 10 more years if this keeps giving all the characters this much detail.
main focus is on girl/s or woman/women who are on update and rest get tiny scnes. don't like it talk to moochie (dev).

Reactions: KlausTheHybrid

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Is it just me, or did anybody else find the whole Skylar storyline to just be utter crap?

I mean, the whole rolepaying stuff being what it was all centred around was just mindnumbingly tedious and uninteresting, and the whole thing with this cult ending up being a total nothingburger that gave no answers as to what the hell it was really all about and the apparent connections to Skylar's Mom and Skylar herself. Not to mention the fact that we're teased about some sort of mysterious origin of Skylar we're given no answer to and of the course the whole thing about Skylar saying she's not a virgin and implying it was the MC that took it but getting no answer to that either. Even the scenes with Skylar and Fiona just felt lacklustre and annoying at times.

Her whole storyline and how it wrapped up just felt so frustrating and also somewhat annoying too, as did Skylar herself, tbh. I honestly was hoping that, as the MC got closer to her, it would be one of these things where she stops talking and acting like an absolute basket case for a moment and we'd find out she does it as some sort of coping mechanism or something like that, and that she's not as completely batshit bonkers as she seems. But no, turns out she really is this ridiculously and annoyingly mental, and not in a cute way.

For me, her storyline has made her probably the most irritating character in the game because of both how she is and what this whole storyline involved. I feel the dev's goal here was to make her some cutesy, ditzy, air-head type girl whose innocent weirdness is somehow comically and endearingly amusing, but she comes off as a grating nuisance more than anything else, imo. What are supposed to be her her charming personality traits just make her frustrating and maddening, and even her hot body isn't enough to detract from her being completely mental to the point where she needs professional help.

All-in-all, I'd say these last 2 updates focusing on Skylar really fell off quite a bit and felt like a real chore to get through.
i liked it

whA'TS the right answer to give skylar 's guess game at the end of the update?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
ask from Moochie.
Already been said no idea, and stepped out for this update, was posted a few pages back.

Where the hell is the update. :HideThePain:

View attachment 3699005

Welp, it's yet another 3 months delay between releases. I have no words left, my apologies for the 100th time, guys. I'm not going to wash our dirty linen in public, but I am going to make some drastic changes after v0.16.3. I completely stepped out of developing the upcoming update, so I have no idea when it's gonna be ready, I guess within a month.

Ahhh... Well, at least Monica's update is going pretty smoothly, despite my burning out from all this. 200 pics so far for Monica's Romance route, now I'm working on Monica's RM route. v0.17.1 will contain mostly main story content. I hope I'll manage to make it done completely. Monica's Romance route, for example, will be finished in v0.17.1 100%, so only side activities will be left. All in all, Monica will be finished in 2 updates (beside pre-ending / ending / epilogue stuff, ofc).

Again, sorry for all that.

Changelog (not final):

• Alice story continuation (both Vanilla and RM routes)
  • New Risa's scene at school
  • New Rule34 content
  • Minor improvements
  • 419 images, 16 animations (+1 extra scene animation and 2 rerendered animations), 250 rerenders

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
i know that but mrtrue didn't.
No I was well aware of the insane delay to 16.3. I saw Moochies post about her not doing anything else for 16.3 and that it is all up to the coder and writer to finish it up as she works on 17.1.
We all know the delay is up to the writing as he has delayed the past 3 updates now from 1 month to 3 months.
These side updates used to come out within a month of the main update but somehow takes 3 these days.
So we end up with barely 2 major updates per year compared to the 4-5 we used to have.
Even if they needed an extra month to get 16.3 out it should have been out now.

What sucks even worse is that I don't find Alice or the upcoming update with Monica that interesting. :cry:

Jacobsm

Jun 23, 2019
I hope this game has a harem ending
I mean, its already pretty much a harem game. Half of the characters know about the other half of the characters affairs with the MC, so it would not be a stretch to see most, if not all, of the women living with him at the end. Maybe he rebuilds the abandoned mansion with funds taken from the old, bald antag?

Bouwen

Aug 17, 2019
Update is close :) . All will be finished soon, but there is still some work to be done. Right now ongoing work on extra scene, than there is portraiting, a bit of magic from our great programmer, testing, possible some polishing and than it will be released :)

Guys, you need to understand a few things. Some of you here may remember me—I was one of the main critics here. :D Later, I realized that in the case of this game, it’s really different. This isn’t some cheap AVN; there’s a team of people, and the core of this group works seriously hard every single day—no free days or weekends for these folks. Everyone is doing their best to bring you fantastic writing, which have to be really good. Its tested, simply said must working:D. Also there is way more writing than in other games, every render have tens of entries. In the end it will be hundreds of written pages, its like writter almost manage to write a book, not some stupid manga, and he have to do it for every update, just in few months. This game have also great renders, with lots of fantastic details and Moochie still improving with every new update. Some of the creators are able to release updates every two months, and some even monthly. But what are they releasing? Three? Two? Some creators have even fewer than two scenes per update.

In the upcoming update, you’ll get not two, or four, not even five, you get tens of breathtaking scenes, which might seriously break our jaws. Some succesfull avns doesnt even have ammount of content which this upcoming update have. :D

And yes, Evelyn will be also part of this update! I know, for many of us is this game based just on her, but soon we are not going to suffer anymore. Not the mention the amazing Alice, which seriously might change your orientation from pure eveheterolynsexuality to something with... Evelyn and Alice :D

So be strong guys, update will come soon and it will be hard :D

Last edited:

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Update is close :) . All will be finished soon, but there is still some work to be done. Right now ongoing work on extra scene, than there is portraiting, a bit of magic from our great programmer, testing, possible some polishing and than it will be released :)

Guys, you need to understand a few things. Some of you here may remember me—I was one of the main critics here. :D Later, I realized that in the case of this game, it’s really different. This isn’t some cheap AVN; there’s a team of people, and the core of this group works seriously hard every single day—no free days or weekends for these folks. Everyone is doing their best to bring you fantastic writing, which have to be really good. Its tested, simply said must working:D. Also there is way more writing than in other games, every render have tens of entries. In the end it will be hundreds of written pages, its like writter almost manage to write a book, not some stupid manga, and he have to do it for every update, just in few months. This game have also great renders, with lots of fantastic details and Moochie still improving with every new update. Some of the creators are able to release updates every two months, and some even monthly. But what are they releasing? Three? Two? Some creators have even fewer than two scenes per update.

In the upcoming update, you’ll get not two, or four, not even five, you get tens of breathtaking scenes, which might seriously break our jaws. Some succesfull avns doesnt even have ammount of content which this upcoming update have. :D

And yes, Evelyn will be also part of this update! I know, for many of us is this game based just on her, but soon we are not going to suffer anymore. Not the mention the amazing Alice, which seriously might change your orientation from pure eveheterolynsexuality to something with... Evelyn and Alice :D

So be strong guys, update will come soon and it will be hard :D
Well I think Evelyn having content in an Alice update was given. :LUL:

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes