MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Update is close :) . All will be finished soon, but there is still some work to be done. Right now ongoing work on extra scene, than there is portraiting, a bit of magic from our great programmer, testing, possible some polishing and than it will be released :)

Guys, you need to understand a few things. Some of you here may remember me—I was one of the main critics here. :D Later, I realized that in the case of this game, it’s really different. This isn’t some cheap AVN; there’s a team of people, and the core of this group works seriously hard every single day—no free days or weekends for these folks. Everyone is doing their best to bring you fantastic writing, which have to be really good. Its tested, simply said must working:D. Also there is way more writing than in other games, every render have tens of entries. In the end it will be hundreds of written pages, its like writter almost manage to write a book, not some stupid manga, and he have to do it for every update, just in few months. This game have also great renders, with lots of fantastic details and Moochie still improving with every new update. Some of the creators are able to release updates every two months, and some even monthly. But what are they releasing? Three? Two? Some creators have even fewer than two scenes per update.

In the upcoming update, you’ll get not two, or four, not even five, you get tens of breathtaking scenes, which might seriously break our jaws. Some succesfull avns doesnt even have ammount of content which this upcoming update have. :D

And yes, Evelyn will be also part of this update! I know, for many of us is this game based just on her, but soon we are not going to suffer anymore. Not the mention the amazing Alice, which seriously might change your orientation from pure eveheterolynsexuality to something with... Evelyn and Alice :D

So be strong guys, update will come soon and it will be hard :D
Well I think Evelyn having content in an Alice update was given. :LUL:

Bouwen

Aug 17, 2019
Well I think Evelyn having content in an Alice update was given. :LUL:
I think, long ago Alice was meant to be just one of the Evelyns support characters. Yes, the support character, this term is very rarely seen among adult visual novels, but Moochie never played any. She have a great taste on books mainly on huge classic novels, which she reading regularly and the good story in these novels require support characters.

Unfortunately as it was with half of our so called main girls. Somebody just started doing calls that Alice, is fucking hot and want to see it again and Moochie was just catched on it. So she became main girl too. This doesnt change anything on their close relationship.

We can expect that Evelyn, will appear in all upcoming updates. Not the mention that having main characters as support characters is way better idea than bringing another support characters with no background, also there is high probability that if there will be another support character someone will start doing another calls like: she good legs! i want to see more of that woman! she best li! Etc... Which could mean...

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes