Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Which route is better for fiona, dom or sub?
Well since most people will tell you about MC Dom perspective as MC Sub enjoyer I can tell you that you will still have some decision making and won't be a total puppet as well as all the name calling and orders are always playful rather than mean and MC is never degraded, humiliated or hating himself. She's actually quite romantic at times, as long as MC behaves nicely and isn't too rebelious. :)

Reactions: JojodoLolo

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Which route is better for fiona, dom or sub?
I went for dom, because MC is not that much of a prick, I'm not into dominance of any kind.
Luckily (for me) on her main story line it only influences short sequences, ist almost a "natural" relationship. Especially when it comes to the clinic story arc, she's almost girlfriend material.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I went for dom, because MC is not that much of a prick, I'm not into dominance of any kind.
Luckily (for me) on her main story line it only influences short sequences, ist almost a "natural" relationship. Especially when it comes to the clinic story arc, she's almost girlfriend material.
Judging by the gallery scenes the sub path is only really slightly spicier than vanilla. However the dom path can in a few instances get in the way of the "natural relationship" you mentioned.
Idk, the usual banter between Fiona and MC feels kind of weird to me, when the MC can just shut her up without any clapback. It's like why even bother with Fiona, if you want to change her this much.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I find the banter even more pointless if she's the one able to shut him up.
On the dom path she plays along with some resistance, which is almost believable.

I guess in the end it comes just down to a matter of taste. I chose what seemed to be the lesser of both evils for me.

Reactions: sagerock820

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dom could be better since easier to get her help and get into her paths and no need to listen her complaining that much especially on skylar's case.

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes