Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
Does every girl in this game have a different path/route and if yes, are they based on negative/positive points or are they based on making a choice at some point?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It's about choices.
There are no relationship stats. The game is purely event based.

Stats like INT, STR unlock certain responses in conversations.

Edit: not counting progress through story arcs as relationship status. But with the story of a girl progressing, some random encounters will be available which were not there earlier.

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
It's about choices.
There are no relationship stats. The game is purely event based.

Stats like INT, STR unlock certain responses in conversations.

Edit: not counting progress through story arcs as relationship status. But with the story of a girl progressing, some random encounters will be available which were not there earlier.
wait what do you mean by no relationship stat? I remember playing this a while ago and seeing negative stats by replying certain ways.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
wait what do you mean by no relationship stat? I remember playing this a while ago and seeing negative stats by replying certain ways.
Well, I can`t remember any such stat.
1718269302361.png

And I don't see one in the character profile.

I might be wrong of course and there is something. But as I understand it, the choices you can make decide how to go on, but they don't influence a stat.
If you go sub or master with Fiona is not influenced by stats, but by choice.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Well, I can`t remember any such stat.
And I don't see one in the character profile.

I might be wrong of course and there is something. But as I understand it, the choices you can make decide how to go on, but they don't influence a stat.
If you go sub or master with Fiona is not influenced by stats, but by choice.
Love stats are on the main page of the picture you linked.
But Love Points stopped being used a long time ago and used to be a threshold for certain events to trigger so you had to farm repeatable scenes and hang out with the character.

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
Love stats are on the main page of the picture you linked.
But Love Points stopped being used a long time ago and used to be a threshold for certain events to trigger so you had to farm repeatable scenes and hang out with the character.
Ohhh okay thank you both for clearing that up, I’ve been pretty confused on that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does every girl in this game have a different path/route and if yes, are they based on negative/positive points or are they based on making a choice at some point?
few girls and milfs have different paths, all are based on choices presented and once 1 path has been selected then is stuck on that path.

Reactions: Tyktamsyl

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So how is sandbox implementation in this game ? Is it horrible ? Like money management, quests that barely progress, stuff like that ?
most sandbox is on map, if exploring school etc is counts as sandbox then bit more on those. try and see if too much sb for you.

need to grind for money except codes give more than enuf of it or as some do just edit save and add 10k to mc's wallet (at the same edit can put all stats to few 100).

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes