WillyXmoD

Jun 9, 2022
I hate the AVNs who lead to a game out, it is both stupid and frustrating, so I erase this damn game of my hard drive, so much space released for better thought out games. Good luck with your shit.

pzlTP

May 6, 2022
somebody can tell me?Is moochie still make/develop this game:cry::cry:?I have 龙 time to not look the discord

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
Man, fuck that guy! I almost choked when I noticed that donkey in the back. Unexpectedly, it was my heart that almost exploded at the end…
screenshot0003.png

Spartan45cal

Feb 18, 2022
Love this game!! The renders are out-fucking-standing, and the over play is great. I have only one issue with this game. MC never seems to eat p*ssy!! ESPECIALLY with Grace. It makes no sense to me.
it's like "hey girl, your uncomfortable with sex, here's my dick!" Instead I think it should be, "you're uncomfortable with sex, let me show you how good it can feel!"
Just my opinion

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Love this game!! The renders are out-fucking-standing, and the over play is great. I have only one issue with this game. MC never seems to eat p*ssy!! ESPECIALLY with Grace. It makes no sense to me.
it's like "hey girl, your uncomfortable with sex, here's my dick!" Instead I think it should be, "you're uncomfortable with sex, let me show you how good it can feel!"
Just my opinion
You should try being friends with Fiona, she will make you do all kinds of pleasant things, pussy eating is definitely one of them :sneaky: Also there are other chances to dive the muff in this game so maybe you need to explore more or try different choices. Perhaps it doesn't happen with Grace, I don't remember, but there are definitely chances for it on some routes with some characters.

pzlTP

May 6, 2022
Hi everyone, this is my favorite story excellent game, but I now have some questions, have a serious study of the story of friends can give me answers to the doubts?
Today I played the chapter on Harry's Box, and judging from the dialogue in the video, mc's grandfather and mc's mother had a sexual relationship, right? Or even that mc is mc's grandfather and ev's child? ! Does that mean Harry's father fucked Harry's wife? Isn't that a little crazy?! Image_1718048430952.jpg
I don't know if it's just mc's grandpa Fred, who is flirtatious and has the same personality as Harry and likes to make sexy jokes, but if it's really mc's grandpa and ev having a romantic relationship, that's really weird, and I really can't accept the plot... o_Oo_O:censored::cry:Am I just speculating maliciously and wildly, or do the authors really have this weird incestuous setup? (I hope it's not what I think, or mc just fucked his own mom and sister-in-law...) IMG_20240611_034331.jpg

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
Hi everyone, this is my favorite story excellent game, but I now have some questions, have a serious study of the story of friends can give me answers to the doubts?
Today I played the chapter on Harry's Box, and judging from the dialogue in the video, mc's grandfather and mc's mother had a sexual relationship, right? Or even that mc is mc's grandfather and ev's child? ! Does that mean Harry's father fucked Harry's wife? Isn't that a little crazy?! View attachment 3724480
I don't know if it's just mc's grandpa Fred, who is flirtatious and has the same personality as Harry and likes to make sexy jokes, but if it's really mc's grandpa and ev having a romantic relationship, that's really weird, and I really can't accept the plot... o_Oo_O:censored::cry:Am I just speculating maliciously and wildly, or do the authors really have this weird incestuous setup? (I hope it's not what I think, or mc just fucked his own mom and sister-in-law...) View attachment 3724491
This story can still go in lot's of ways but my assumption is that Evelyn truly had affair and cheated on Harry with him. Hell, some of the lines they said in front of the fridge made me think if Fred isnt MC actuall father. The second possible scenario is that Harry simply shared Evelyn with him and he got her accidentally pregnant and Evelyn kept that as a secret. Who knows. We will see what they came up with in the future.

The second thing is that the incest isn't properly defined is some parts of the game but if you have it enabled (There's patch for it in the op) than Evelyn is real mother of mc.

Pepe87960

Jun 12, 2021
Does anyone know if Evelyn's star path is shared with others? because it says that the content of blowjobs, handjobs, and feet is inevitable, and that the gangbang content is avoidable. the mc buy your mother with others?

Reactions: Savilesavile
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes