Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Hope after working in Red Maiden for a while Alice will gain confidence she needs to forget about that old fart William completely, even tho it was fun to bang Alice in front of him it's clear he lacks the right attitude for long term fun. Sorry, not sorry. Alice is such a babe she needs virile young chads to queue up in a line at a chance of worshipping her. Bunny is great, but let's not forget the original best ebony babe in the whole industry :p

DominicLC

Jun 29, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Photo Hunt with Shawn's mod included to v0.16.2.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain -
When I try to save, it shows this and won't save...
1717262700238.png

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
al_prog_1.png

Welp, it's yet another 3 months delay between releases. I have no words left, my apologies for the 100th time, guys. I'm not going to wash our dirty linen in public, but I am going to make some drastic changes after v0.16.3. I completely stepped out of developing the upcoming update, so I have no idea when it's gonna be ready, I guess within a month.

Ahhh... Well, at least Monica's update is going pretty smoothly, despite my burning out from all this. 200 pics so far for Monica's Romance route, now I'm working on Monica's RM route. v0.17.1 will contain mostly main story content. I hope I'll manage to make it done completely. Monica's Romance route, for example, will be finished in v0.17.1 100%, so only side activities will be left. All in all, Monica will be finished in 2 updates (beside pre-ending / ending / epilogue stuff, ofc).

Again, sorry for all that.

Changelog (not final):

• Alice story continuation (both Vanilla and RM routes)
  • New Risa's scene at school
  • New Rule34 content
  • Minor improvements
  • 419 images, 16 animations (+1 extra scene animation and 2 rerendered animations), 250 rerenders

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Ahhh... Well, at least Monica's update is going pretty smoothly, despite my burning out from all this. 200 pics so far for Monica's Romance route, now I'm working on Monica's RM route. v0.17.1 will contain mostly main story content. I hope I'll manage to make it done completely. Monica's Romance route, for example, will be finished in v0.17.1 100%, so only side activities will be left. All in all, Monica will be finished in 2 updates (beside pre-ending / ending / epilogue stuff, ofc).
That is going to be the second girl having her content finished.
From just finally getting Skylar and Grace content to the next 2 updates having Alice and Monicas stories being tied up and ended.
Feels kinda bad not gonna lie.
Was it ever mentioned if this is a move to just have less girls present in the game to kinda focus down updates or did they decide to move forward with the rushing the game to the end cause of the Patreon scare?

Also second game I anticipated an update for this week/next week and both got delayed. :cry:

Like we all know who is getting booted off the team thats for sure. Been discussed plenty and we all know who dragged down development to taking several months for the .2 and .3 updates.

But I guess we still have a couple of years left on this game unless it is incredibly rushed with only main story updates the coming year.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Was it ever mentioned if this is a move to just have less girls present in the game to kinda focus down updates or did they decide to move forward with the rushing the game to the end cause of the Patreon scare?

But I guess we still have a couple of years left on this game unless it is incredibly rushed with only main story updates the coming year.
I don't think they were rushing anything, at least to me, I'm hesitant to say they've had a somewhat story written out for a while, since in that post shows how far ahead writing is.

I also don't really see any content that would get their Patreon nuked, someone probably reported it, but the patch is fan-made. If it was that bad, their Patreon I doubt would still be standing.

Reactions: chenerba
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes