MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
No progress update in a while now other than the Patreon scare. Hope it didn't slow down or change the update timing. :unsure:
If we are lucky and they keep the deadline this time we should have the update by the end of the month.

Reactions: Joejackson

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No progress update in a while now other than the Patreon scare. Hope it didn't slow down or change the update timing. :unsure:
If we are lucky and they keep the deadline this time we should have the update by the end of the month.
it could hinder progress since needs to be in touch with patreon.

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
it could hinder progress since needs to be in touch with patreon.
I know rioght before this as Patreon of his. 16.3 was almost ready release, it was del;ayed to techincal issue. But thinking bout it might this messed that delayed it. lokk like the post i refering got deleted.

Last edited:

Ru67i

Apr 18, 2021
I hope so too, plus I also hope that this hasn't forced Moochie to change any scenes in the new update:cry:

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Y'all just HAD to start discussing incest...
Now look what happened! :FacePalm:
Nothing happened yet.
The way they identify these games are through this site and the tag system.
I doubt they are actively reading any of the forum posts.
The original list had some odd 100+ games on it and Photo Hunt was not one of them.

As of now this game is not considered or in the scope and the warning was just as a heads-up if anything were to happen. I am just going to assume one of Moochie's friends got hit and thats why she started making the backup plans.

Neon_Reaper

Jun 16, 2022
Evidently, my attempt at sarcasm has failed. :LOL:
I was just trying to make light of some of the bickering that was going on.

Last edited:
Reactions: wildride69

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
Nothing happened yet.
The way they identify these games are through this site and the tag system.
I doubt they are actively reading any of the forum posts.
The original list had some odd 100+ games on it and Photo Hunt was not one of them.

As of now this game is not considered or in the scope and the warning was just as a heads-up if anything were to happen. I am just going to assume one of Moochie's friends got hit and thats why she started making the backup plans.
Not going link here or anything cause im not sure if had something to do with this warning. I had unsubscribed for to change my billing date. When I came backl earlier this was going thru the updates and such there was a person who maybe it time this game got removed from patreon. at the time i read it had been month since was posted

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes