MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
well 1 dev got page suspended due bdsm content on sexclub (bdsm allegedly not being consensual) so whatever is reason this time (lina and risa kissing pic?) is just 1 more thing on pile.
Doomer way of thinking. You say 1 got their page taken down for BDSM while I have counted atleast 10+ games that only had to remove links to their Discord from both Patreon and F95.

Also you thinking 2 siblings giving each other a kiss is going to take down an entire Patreon is pretty far fetched.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Doomer way of thinking. You say 1 got their page taken down for BDSM while I have counted atleast 10+ games that only had to remove links to their Discord from both Patreon and F95.

Also you thinking 2 siblings giving each other a kiss is going to take down an entire Patreon is pretty far fetched.
not after what we have witnessed past 6 months. 3rd party patches (like devs have control over those), fanfics on discord (same as before), etc.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

Hi everyone!

I am writing you this message as a precaution. The fact is that there is a very immodest chance that our channel will sooner or later be banned, God knows for what reason. So please keep in mind that we also have a page on . Please don't lose us. Even after a possible ban, we will still continue to develop Photo Hunt and adult games in general.

But what will happen to the game? Well, it's very simple. If in 3 months (which is how long, apparently, the banned page on Patreon will remain idle, after which the owner of the page will have to get rid of the “objectionable” content), we gain at least 80% of the income that we receive on Patreon, then the development of the game will not be much different from the current course. Otherwise, we will have to significantly speed up development, literally rushing through all the content, leaving only the vital things to the main story (even so, in a much smaller amount). Most likely, we will have to rework the existing content of the game (“soften the rough edges”), after which we will upload the game to itch.io and Steam. Alas, the final form of the game will feel like the latest seasons of Game of Thrones xD (best case scenario). Then, we will begin development of the next project by returning to Patreon.

By the way, speaking of bans. One of our friends, tremmyGames, has just returned to Patreon! He's been developing games since 2016, he got banned on Patreon and now he opens a new page! You can check his new project here using the links:
| | | | | | |
Yea... having a backup SS is a very smart idea. The rules on patreon when it comes to adult content just keep getting more and more strict. I am kind of surprised that this game is still on patreon without issues.

Reactions: JojodoLolo

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Yea... having a backup SS is a very smart idea. The rules on patreon when it comes to adult content just keep getting more and more strict. I am kind of surprised that this game is still on patreon without issues.
Games like this should be only on SS since the beginning imo.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
When patreon decided to ban incest games years ago, that should've been a wake up call for all devs. Even after the all the recent bans, there are still a LOT of devs that don't have any type of backup. I think it's just a matter of time until they ban all adult games.
cause they have been in patreon for many years and make fully vanilla games and all their supporters are there and getting them to move to subs would/could be near impossible task.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
cause they have been in patreon for many years and make fully vanilla games and all their supporters are there and getting them to move to subs would/could be near impossible task.
Also SS does not take PayPal. A lot of people, me included, use it.

Chuman123456

Apr 4, 2019
Hello, I'm stuck here on selection of monica's route. If I select corruption it doesn't move forward. Help please. Playing on android with Shawn's mod.

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
true, as I support on patreon right now. But i'll go support on SS next month if he does ban. But as of earlier today he was still not. He posted in Important that he set free tier on SS. and my bank doesn't charge 3 bucks to change currencies for SS i might switch most of my patreon who ss to there. I think patreon is shitty in more way then one.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
No progress update in a while now other than the Patreon scare. Hope it didn't slow down or change the update timing. :unsure:
If we are lucky and they keep the deadline this time we should have the update by the end of the month.

Reactions: Joejackson

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No progress update in a while now other than the Patreon scare. Hope it didn't slow down or change the update timing. :unsure:
If we are lucky and they keep the deadline this time we should have the update by the end of the month.
it could hinder progress since needs to be in touch with patreon.

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
it could hinder progress since needs to be in touch with patreon.
I know rioght before this as Patreon of his. 16.3 was almost ready release, it was del;ayed to techincal issue. But thinking bout it might this messed that delayed it. lokk like the post i refering got deleted.

Last edited:

Ru67i

Apr 18, 2021
I hope so too, plus I also hope that this hasn't forced Moochie to change any scenes in the new update:cry:

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Y'all just HAD to start discussing incest...
Now look what happened! :FacePalm:
Nothing happened yet.
The way they identify these games are through this site and the tag system.
I doubt they are actively reading any of the forum posts.
The original list had some odd 100+ games on it and Photo Hunt was not one of them.

As of now this game is not considered or in the scope and the warning was just as a heads-up if anything were to happen. I am just going to assume one of Moochie's friends got hit and thats why she started making the backup plans.

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes