BatGyro

Aug 20, 2020
Ok so 2 things have happened here but you basically entered corruption route to keep Alice in Red Maiden but decided to then start helping her which will get you the romance path instead.
Basically your next step is to talk to William in the Police Station on a weekday afternoon to get him to forgive Alice and get back together.
If you wanted the corruption path you should have let Alice stay in Red Maiden and not help her.
If you did that part already you just need to spend time first with Evelyn during the weekend twice to get to the end of current content on that route.

UPDATE:

I decided to check my save file with RenPy save editor and I found a bizarre thing: even though I bought poker table, in the save file was "False" :unsure::unsure::unsure:
Well, I replaced it with "True" then met William in Police Station (after noon), then I met Alice in Red Maiden, .. and the rest was self explanatory.
Thanks again for the advice.

Reactions: MrTrue

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Never cared for her in the first place, but if I had to choose, I'd go for her old comic look. I'm glad those who like her get something good out of it.

• Sad
Reactions: Boobs Lover

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Noticed now and I don't think it was documented anywhere but some of the repeatable scenes with Evelyn were remade like Evelyn sleeping on couch and Friday drinking scenario.
Even though the sleep sex was consensual people felt it was "rapey" so I guess it was remade with her being awake now instead?
Same for the anal scene during the drunk scenarios has her being awake and aware now instead of passed out and waking up during.
Probably more scenes remade like this but didn't check them all. Only other I could find that maybe was remade but im not sure on was Monica sleeping blowjob and Chan-Mi revenge scene.
Didn't replay the game from the start in a long time so might be alot more remade that has not been put into the changelog.

4.20 star(s) 165 Votes