cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thank you. Yes I decided to to PROMISE her and it is love path. I will try to find William. I hope game won't stuck and I find him. or I guess that I have to start all the way back from Alice photo shooting or edit the save.. :FacePalm:
best would be start before photoshoot but up to you.

Reactions: BatGyro

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
well 1 thing that this game doesn't lack is content, sex content is different thing but there are many sexual (fuck, bj, hj, etc) scenes per update + repeatables.
I disagree there; no lack of content IF you're into swinging and the RM content sure but if you aren't there is a distinct lack of equivalence.

Edit: Oh joy of joys that drek is part of Skylar's story too, wonderful. An option to leave Zoe and Zack would have been nice but instead we're forced to either hold control or just not advance her storyline. Is the option to vamoose really such a big ask?

Last edited:
Reactions: Illuminati

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I disagree there; no lack of content IF you're into swinging and the RM content sure but if you aren't there is a distinct lack of equivalence.
well rm is just sideplot atm and if is looking swinging then wrong game.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Lina's grandfather speaks with an accent outside (when Lina was being interviewed), also Lina's grandpa speaks fluent English when he's talking to mc.
I'm sure conversation between Sakura and Lina's grandpa would be interesting:KEK:
Fake accent battle:sneaky:
I wonder if Lina's grandfather learned English so quickly or if he faked his accent on purpose.

Remade renders previews:
Old
monica_confess_2.png
New
monica_confess_2-1.png
Remade characters make the game look like a completely different game, the realism of the rerenders is overwhelming in positive way OFC;)

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
simple advice: STICK TO 1 PATH.
I disagree on this 100%. In my opinion it is one of the strongest points of this game that you can split your beloved characters in 2 different, but both entertaining paths.

...in other news. I'm sure it has been discussed, but I forgot to ask and I don't want to read way back. In one of Skylar's dreams from latest update I saw future (?) of Fiona on the current path that she is on. Do you see other girls there depending on your choices or is it Fiona for everyone there? Cause Fiona is sort of my main girl and that's why it makes sense for her to have that special part, but if others also have something special there I would be curious to explore the possibilities. Thanks for any info!

Reactions: sagerock820

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I disagree on this 100%. In my opinion it is one of the strongest points of this game that you can split your beloved characters in 2 different, but both entertaining paths.

...in other news. I'm sure it has been discussed, but I forgot to ask and I don't want to read way back. In one of Skylar's dreams from latest update I saw future (?) of Fiona on the current path that she is on. Do you see other girls there depending on your choices or is it Fiona for everyone there? Cause Fiona is sort of my main girl and that's why it makes sense for her to have that special part, but if others also have something special there I would be curious to explore the possibilities. Thanks for any info!
others have their own dream too

• Hey there
Reactions: Lord Bradley

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sure but if doesn't stick to 1 path with girl/woman then can end up situation like what was discussed earlier.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Are we going to talk about how Helena does not even have a path?
She is a side character so she wont have a path. You can even choose to skip her to pursue Ashley during that storyline.
They are both part of Harry's bit in Evelyn's main storyline.

Spartan45cal

Feb 18, 2022
Ok, so I got Alice fired, and then got her back with William. I've been through all the poker night scenes where Evelyn and Alice get drunk. So I thought I was on romance path, but when I check her stats, it says corruption path, and I can not do the gym sequences.

Am I missing something?

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Ok, so I got Alice fired, and then got her back with William. I've been through all the poker night scenes where Evelyn and Alice get drunk. So I thought I was on romance path, but when I check her stats, it says corruption path, and I can not do the gym sequences.

Am I missing something?
If you got Alice fired,you'll end up on her corruption path anyway.
and if you get her fired,before you meet her in the gym with Lina,bye bye Alice..

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

Am I missing something?
I who reconciled Alice with Evelyn and gave her non-ulach husband how to strengthen the relationship: 1000153236.gif I regret it a little and don’t want to replay it

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 165 Votes