zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
when the mc takes off his shirt vs the sister's bf (or watever) and looks really unhealthy but still somehow wins that weird shirtless competition :ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: .

btw are ugly mc a thing for a reason??
I used too think the same way but then the realization hit me on why theirs ugly MC in most of these games just think about it

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I've been playing this game for the last couple of days and it is trully a great game. The render quality is amazing there are very few games that can match this. I didn't finish the whole game yet, but the only thing for me that hasn't been that enjoyable so far is Rachel's story. I've searched through the thread a little bit and I know some people were talking about the three letter fetish in regards to her story, personally I am just not a big fan of prostitution/corruption fetish. For me her story makes her really unlikable, she is kind of bitch towards the mc since the beginning, but I felt she had a somewhat good reason. They were very young when the mc left and she felt abandoned. But the reason for her to decide to become prostitute, just didn't make sense for me. She didn't really have any experience with men and she just decides to go work in a place where she would have to have sex with random men, just because she wanted expensive things so she could become more popular. It felt very shallow, but I am glad that we have the option to take her out of there and take a more romantic path with her.

Reactions: Milflover68

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Because she is young and naive. I do not think she truly knew what she was getting into as those kind of places lure young girls in with promises of easy money but never tell them till its too late to stop what they actually have to do. The "training" as someone puts it is you grooming her to accept being a slut and thinking its ok and safe in a so called controlled environment. Sadly i know someone that was conned into what she though was just a simple photoshoot and they kept calling her back promising more and more money if she would go just a little bit further each time... till they had her groomed into doing mastubation videos... then one night her "manager" told her she was to step up and service a client.. she refused and woke up a week later in a hospital and needed many surgeries to fix her torn up body after being found raped and beaten almost to death on a back road in arizona..... So this place is something you NEVER want to find a family member in and if you do take off the fucking mask and drag her the fuck out on day one.....

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Because she is young and naive. I do not think she truly knew what she was getting into as those kind of places lure young girls in with promises of easy money but never tell them till its too late to stop what they actually have to do. The "training" as someone puts it is you grooming her to accept being a slut and thinking its ok and safe in a so called controlled environment. Sadly i know someone that was conned into what she though was just a simple photoshoot and they kept calling her back promising more and more money if she would go just a little bit further each time... till they had her groomed into doing mastubation videos... then one night her "manager" told her she was to step up and service a client.. she refused and woke up a week later after being found raped and beaten almost to death on a back road in arizona..... So this place is something you NEVER want to find a family member in and if you do take off the fucking mask and drag her the fuck out on day one.....
Yeah I get the part of her being young and naive, but I felt like that Sakura made it pretty obvious what her job would be. For someone that had almost zero experience with men, it seems to be a weird path to take, especially since she wasn't really in dire need for money. But as I said I am glad that the dev gives you the option to take her out of there. Once you decide to take her out of there she seems to become way sweeter towards the mc.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
but I felt like that Sakura made it pretty obvious what her job would be.
I highly doubt that. They would have lured her in saying it would be nothing more then having a meal, talking to them and general comforting, maybe a movie or if willing a little massage... then keep grooming her more and more offering a little more money if she just pushed her boundaries a little further every week and of course after slowly being mentally groomed she would think is ok to go a little further no harm right... no one has hurt me... and look at the extra money.... no one will find out.... and before you know it she is spread out losing the last of her inhibitions... Yeah thats what happens to them then they can never return to normal and when they lose their looks, fuck up and get pregnant or refuse the wrong customer... their life is destroyed.
The dev could have done that same thing just by paying more attention to her showing her more love treating her better ignoring her bitchyness till she realized its not working and you actually care for her. she would have come back around to the MC just as fast if not faster because instead of some "customer" behind a mask she would know who it is and start to lose her ice queen personal to the mc.... until the people playing this game or the dev themselves has been put into a real situation where family member has been lured into this and watched their family member come out a shell or a person they will think nothing of it and thats its fine to write about cause it draws people in. People i would not let near one of my own children if thats how they think life should play out for a girl.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
We have the option to take her out now? Did they change her virginity scene from the love path into something else though? Because fucking the MC in his sleep is the only issue I had with Rachel.

She was my favorite too, not sure if I want to replay this if she still does that.

Reactions: ename144

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Here is a example of how she could have been kept out of a whore house. You know what her dream is.. It is to be a model but your mother denied it... you talk with her about it.. your wanting to be a photographer so you help each other... all the while your both growing closer to each other and the photos are bringing in a little money to help you both out... over time she would soften to you and your relationship would bloom finally. in this way she would have been able to keep her self respect and not be looked down on by anyone finding out what she is doing. Instead the dev plays a nasty move putting her in a situation no young girl should ever be placed in.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
We have the option to take her out now? Did they change her virginity scene from the love path into something else though? Because fucking the MC in his sleep is the only issue I had with Rachel.

She was my favorite too, not sure if I want to replay this if she still does that.
Nope she sleep rapes you and you rape her on the corruption path... hell of a way for sibling to treat each other.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

I finished her route yesterday, and yeah in the love route she loses her virginity by having sex with the mc while he sleeps. Not the best way to do it, but I am just happy that we can get her out of there. She is still not out yet there is still some blackmailling bullshit but at least now you are working on finding a way of taking her out of there.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I finished her route yesterday, and yeah in the love route she loses her virginity by having sex with the mc while he sleeps. Not the best way to do it, but I am just happy that we can get her out of there. She is still not out yet there is still some blackmailling bullshit but at least now you are working on finding a way of taking her out of there.
I've personally been waiting a long time to get her out of the RM, and the blackmail is something that piss me off. I skipped (using the "skip unseen content" button) everything that happens on the RM (I can't say for sure what the MC does with Rachel in their encounters at the RM, nor do I want to know), and like I said, I'll do the same for all RM scenes if I continue to play (I'm not at all interested in what happens on that site).

It's posible that I continue with the game at the next update, I have lost all interest in playing this one. But we will see.

The only thing for sure is that I am not interested in the process of getting Rachel out of the RM, and I will wait to continue her route until I am sure it will happen. I have no intention of reading a line of how they do it, (I will use the skip button until that point). I can say some similar about the investigation about the RM, My interest in this path is really low.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yea, but i can't trigger that date and there is a sex scene at the end of it from what i've seeen.
yea apparently, i see those on gallery but blurred and not sure what should have done to unlock those.

you can try to trigger date when talking to her at her home.

Reactions: RottenPlum

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm probably going to regret this but I'm going to start over from the beginning again. I should probably use the walkthrough this time atleast for some of the old content. I think i messed up on the sister route and some other characters a little bit.

Tropic1

Dec 3, 2018
I'm also getting this error on a fresh game, at the same spot going home after convincing Rachel to quit the RM. I wonder if it's a side effect of using the incest patch. Does anyone know how to fix or workaround without having to start over?

I have a bug when I talk with Rachel at home after the event to take her out of the RM.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/jen/art_contest.rpy", line 190, in script call
    call art_contest_actions(1) from _call_art_contest_actions
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/jen/art_contest.rpy", line 192, in script call
    call art_contest_actions(2) from _call_art_contest_actions_1
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/jen/art_contest.rpy", line 194, in script call
    call art_contest_actions(3) from _call_art_contest_actions_2
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/jen/art_contest.rpy", line 198, in script call
    call art_contest_actions(5) from _call_art_contest_actions_4
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/jen/art_contest.rpy", line 196, in script call
    call art_contest_actions(4) from _call_art_contest_actions_3
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/jen/art_contest.rpy", line 200, in script call
    call art_contest_actions(6) from _call_art_contest_actions_5
  File "game/script_loc/loc0_town_map.rpy", line 26, in script call
    call auto_events from _call_auto_events_2
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/rach/rach_leave_rm.rpy", line 183, in script
    scene rach_leave_rm_02_2 with d8s
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/rach/rach_leave_rm.rpy", line 183, in <module>
NameError: name 'd8s' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/jen/art_contest.rpy", line 190, in script call
    call art_contest_actions(1) from _call_art_contest_actions
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/jen/art_contest.rpy", line 192, in script call
    call art_contest_actions(2) from _call_art_contest_actions_1
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/jen/art_contest.rpy", line 194, in script call
    call art_contest_actions(3) from _call_art_contest_actions_2
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/jen/art_contest.rpy", line 198, in script call
    call art_contest_actions(5) from _call_art_contest_actions_4
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/jen/art_contest.rpy", line 196, in script call
    call art_contest_actions(4) from _call_art_contest_actions_3
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/jen/art_contest.rpy", line 200, in script call
    call art_contest_actions(6) from _call_art_contest_actions_5
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/rach/rach_leave_rm.rpy", line 183, in script
  File "C:\JUEGOS\PhotoHunt-0.10.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1385, in execute
    paired = renpy.python.py_eval(self.paired)
  File "C:\JUEGOS H\PhotoHunt-0.10.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\JUEGOS\PhotoHunt-0.10.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/rach/rach_leave_rm.rpy", line 183, in <module>
NameError: name 'd8s' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Photo Hunt 0.10.3
Thu Dec 31 11:53:31 2020

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm probably going to regret this but I'm going to start over from the beginning again. I should probably use the walkthrough this time atleast for some of the old content. I think i messed up on the sister route and some other characters a little bit.
I recommend that you make a copy of your saves, in case at some point you think better of your intentions.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DrakoGhoul
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes