Lietam

Dec 8, 2017
what are the clues for kira? talked about the library, rachel , and the other girl.
cant find anything else

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
for those like me that did not want Rachel in the whore house it was avoidable from the start this is the conversation right after you figure out what she wanted to be but her mother denied her. The entire thing could have been stopped and not shoved down people's throats. I had been saying this from the start but after restarting the game i finally got back to the scene i knew was here but everyone said was not true and that you only find out after you have been with her in the whorehouse...

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Well i did that at first , and now am getting script errors, thats why was i asking how to convert them. The game said that the saves below version 0.9.2 cant be used on the new version.
Well then hate to say it but if script errors keep appearing you have to start a new game if you don't want any errors.....

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Someones knows how to proceed with Jennifer's story?
I know it is something about Lina working on the maid cafe, but I don't know how to trigger this as Lina storyline is complete for me in this version.
I've tryied to look into script files without success...

Last edited:

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Someones knows how to proceed with Jennifer's story?
I know it is something about Lina working on the maid cafe, but I don't know how to trigger this as Lina storyline is complete for me in this version.
I've tryied to look into script files without success...
Ok, for whom as me was having the same problem, just go sleep... before a dream its developing further...

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have a bug when I talk with Rachel at home after the event to take her out of the RM.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/jen/art_contest.rpy", line 190, in script call
    call art_contest_actions(1) from _call_art_contest_actions
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/jen/art_contest.rpy", line 192, in script call
    call art_contest_actions(2) from _call_art_contest_actions_1
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/jen/art_contest.rpy", line 194, in script call
    call art_contest_actions(3) from _call_art_contest_actions_2
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/jen/art_contest.rpy", line 198, in script call
    call art_contest_actions(5) from _call_art_contest_actions_4
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/jen/art_contest.rpy", line 196, in script call
    call art_contest_actions(4) from _call_art_contest_actions_3
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/jen/art_contest.rpy", line 200, in script call
    call art_contest_actions(6) from _call_art_contest_actions_5
  File "game/script_loc/loc0_town_map.rpy", line 26, in script call
    call auto_events from _call_auto_events_2
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/rach/rach_leave_rm.rpy", line 183, in script
    scene rach_leave_rm_02_2 with d8s
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/rach/rach_leave_rm.rpy", line 183, in <module>
NameError: name 'd8s' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/jen/art_contest.rpy", line 190, in script call
    call art_contest_actions(1) from _call_art_contest_actions
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/jen/art_contest.rpy", line 192, in script call
    call art_contest_actions(2) from _call_art_contest_actions_1
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/jen/art_contest.rpy", line 194, in script call
    call art_contest_actions(3) from _call_art_contest_actions_2
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/jen/art_contest.rpy", line 198, in script call
    call art_contest_actions(5) from _call_art_contest_actions_4
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/jen/art_contest.rpy", line 196, in script call
    call art_contest_actions(4) from _call_art_contest_actions_3
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/jen/art_contest.rpy", line 200, in script call
    call art_contest_actions(6) from _call_art_contest_actions_5
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/rach/rach_leave_rm.rpy", line 183, in script
  File "C:\JUEGOS\PhotoHunt-0.10.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1385, in execute
    paired = renpy.python.py_eval(self.paired)
  File "C:\JUEGOS H\PhotoHunt-0.10.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\JUEGOS\PhotoHunt-0.10.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/rach/rach_leave_rm.rpy", line 183, in <module>
NameError: name 'd8s' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Photo Hunt 0.10.3
Thu Dec 31 11:53:31 2020

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
After waiting a lot for this update We can finally get Rachel out of the RM... but no, she's being blackmailed into staying. And the best thing they can think of to avoid blackmail is... continue on RM. Personally I close the game at this point, and I'm not sure if I'm going to continue.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
After waiting a lot for this update We can finally get Rachel out of the RM... but no, she's being blackmailed into staying. And the best thing they can think of to avoid blackmail is... continue on RM. Personally I close the game at this point, and I'm not sure if I'm going to continue.
And the worst part is i have said this shit since the stupid fucking whorehouse was brouight into the game and said there was no need to have her even show up cause it could have been stopped but moochi and others said ohhh no she has to be in there fuckkkkkk that before you first see her in there you know her dreams of being a model where messed up by the mother and instead of fixing it................ put her in a fucking whorehouse and now look yea we can continue we can get her out oohhhhh look hey fans of the game a big FUCK you from the devs cause we wont let you...............Fuck off patch this shit get her the fuck out or fuck this game...................

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
And the worst part is i have said this shit since the stupid fucking whorehouse was brouight into the game and said there was no need to have her even show up cause it could have been stopped but moochi and others said ohhh no she has to be in there fuckkkkkk that before you first see her in there you know her dreams of being a model where messed up by the mother and instead of fixing it................ put her in a fucking whorehouse and now look yea we can continue we can get her out oohhhhh look hey fans of the game a big FUCK you from the devs cause we wont let you...............Fuck off patch this shit get her the fuck out or fuck this game...................
I don't think you see the bigger picture; MC and Rachel are brother and sister, they can't just have "fun" at home, and the cafe is risky, somone could walk on them. On the other hand MC and Kira are working to destroy the Red Maiden's organisation, money lender included, and the plan is to gain their trust, and what's best than being a regular customer? as long as her training is not complete, they can't do nothing to Rachel

jeash

Dec 9, 2019
uhhhh. ahem the prologue provided does the exact same thing without getting them in trouble with certain P word.... so would probably be wise to delete this comment. (cause it is an Unofficial patch remember :| )
yea but the other patch is not up to date currently and needs someone to update occasionally.
I'll try to edit that comment I guess

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
So on corruption path with rachel, i'm getting mc trying to get her out of red maiden, same as vanilla path that some are reporting here. Is that a bug or intended?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So there are some picture of Kira date inside image folder. Is this even implemented yet?
mc goes on semi-date with kira.

someone share full save please
why's that?

Go to the Red Maiden and take pictures of Sakura for several days.
except she doesn't want to be model anymore.

so uh who actually is kira?
pretty cop lady (who has fixation/loves mc's mommy). how to unlock her has been explained.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I don't think you see the bigger picture; MC and Rachel are brother and sister, they can't just have "fun" at home, and the cafe is risky, somone could walk on them. On the other hand MC and Kira are working to destroy the Red Maiden's organisation, money lender included, and the plan is to gain their trust, and what's best than being a regular customer? as long as her training is not complete, they can't do nothing to Rachel
depending on path, the sister
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and you already eaten your
done at home as well
I only download this with the gallery mod now to see what is new and it seems the they only add new character instead of focusing on new scenes with mom and sister.....
I dont remember which update it was, but I remember it was long ago where you could pick if you wanted to
and since then the game have not gone anywhere, I think they did a overhaul of the whole brothel thing? and a few photo sessions, but been no progression in the story since then, which i now feel is years ago :p

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes