MrBurks0

Sep 3, 2018
I played this game again and again and again and again... Still, so good, still waiting for new updates, still want to see more.

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
How to play with kira after the call there is no scene coming with her she is also not on the phone to get a hint....but in gallery her scenes are locked so any ideas....? :)

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
How to play with kira after the call there is no scene coming with her she is also not on the phone to get a hint....but in gallery her scenes are locked so any ideas....? :)
I've never received that call... but I progress in her story until I delivered every clue that I've had about Red Maiden...

Raskien

Sep 5, 2019
Hi guys,
I need a bit of help here, its there any option to convert saves from game version 0.9.1 to the new version ?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
About the "incest patch":

old works.
Well... yes and no. The game has incest regardless.
When you're adopted, you are legally recognized as a blood relative of your parents and therefore also of your siblings.

So even though the patch only removes the lines of being "adopted", both variants of the game still has incest!

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
you does one even need a walkthrough? use ingame character hints to progress the story if youre stuck
Because, wise guy, certain choices lock some events in this type of games.
Also, some scenes require you to answer correctly. THIS is why the dev provided a walkthrough!

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Does anyone agree that Lina should get her nipples pierced? Her nipples are perfect to be pierced
NO WAY! Does she even strike you as a girl who would even consider that, or just getting a tattoo?
She's not the type to do that. Most Japanese girls would never desecrate their body and that is what they feel they would do.

It's more Fiona's style.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script_loc/loc0_town_map.rpy", line 26, in script call
    call auto_events from _call_auto_events_2
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/rach/rach_leave_rm.rpy", line 183, in script
    scene rach_leave_rm_02_2 with d8s
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/rach/rach_leave_rm.rpy", line 183, in <module>
NameError: name 'd8s' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script_loc/loc0_town_map.rpy", line 26, in script call
    call auto_events from _call_auto_events_2
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/rach/rach_leave_rm.rpy", line 183, in script
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\jdl\PhotoHunt-0 10 3-pc\PhotoHunt-0.10.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1385, in execute
    paired = renpy.python.py_eval(self.paired)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\jdl\PhotoHunt-0 10 3-pc\PhotoHunt-0.10.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\jdl\PhotoHunt-0 10 3-pc\PhotoHunt-0.10.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/rach/rach_leave_rm.rpy", line 183, in <module>
NameError: name 'd8s' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Photo Hunt 0.10.3
Wed Dec 30 23:14:55 2020

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Penetration scenes?
not yet but closeby.

yea i get renpy errors when talking to kira at her home and when talking to rachel after she's out of rm. lookslike 10.3.1 is in order.

somenone have an updated walkthrough ???
yes, for example dev and those who bought it.

STOP ASKING UPDATED WALKTHROUGH ON EVERY PAGE! IF it gets leaked then it'll be added and in the meantime rely on hints game gives or ask help (after using search).

realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
when the mc takes off his shirt vs the sister's bf (or watever) and looks really unhealthy but still somehow wins that weird shirtless competition :ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: .

btw are ugly mc a thing for a reason??

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes