Original Size Mac: 2.95

Compressed Size With Win/Linux: 548 MB
Compressed Size With Win/Linux: 536 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA -
Mac: MEGA -
Do you have the android version yet

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
So another update and another side story with Evelyn (not a continuation of her main part) I mean I'm judging here from the changelog, currently downloading the game, and I hope I'm wrong and the side content with her worth it, but maaaaan how long was it without her main story continuation? And yea we have her bits and glimpses of content here and there, but it's not the same as a full-blown update dedicated for her IMO, which I believe many were asked for. Still gonna try the new update cuz it's one of my favorite games here, but with that been said - it's a bummer that we didn't have the update for Evelyn, well I guess we have to wait for 2021 to see that will happened.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So another update and another side story with Evelyn (not a continuation of her main part) I mean I'm judging here from the changelog, currently downloading the game, and I hope I'm wrong and the side content with her worth it, but maaaaan how long was it without her main story continuation? And yea we have her bits and glimpses of content here and there, but it's not the same as a full-blown update dedicated for her IMO, which I believe many were asked for. Still gonna try the new update cuz it's one of my favorite games here, but with that been said - it's a bummer that we didn't have the update for Evelyn, well I guess we have to wait for 2021 to see that will happened.
This user is waiting more of Green Haired Quinn aka Fiona. Side stories ain't cutting it. Sure their nice but get on with the main stuff ya know.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
As you understand upto now, Evelyn and Rachel are the main NPCs of this game. (Yes, others are also important, but u know what i mean?), So yeah those two main routes will come at last after we complete rest of the NPCs. I'm just guessing, I might be wrong.

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes