H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Firstly of all, I must apologize if I was rude (and I was), but you should understand me as well: we've been working on it like horses (I got a couple of burn outs and completely ruined my daily regime:p), I come here to read feedback either positive or negative about the update (well, it's no surprise that we as devs always want to read good stuff:D) and what I see? Again, the exact people complain about the same stuff again.
Once again, very shortly: Rachel has not had an update because we've been working on the other stuff (why Monica? Because she hasn't been updates since long ago too. Now, finally, starting in a month we'll be able to work on Grace! She doesn't have anything yet); second thing - everything will be explained, but only as soon as we'll get to it. For now, if you are unhappy with Rachel not being updated, please, step aside from the thread and wait until the proper moment.
Thanks.
uhhh i have 2 question and a suggestion the question is 1st one is grace not in the game at all by her self or is she passively involved at the moment and 2nd question will this game have multiple endings specifically a harem one i know you probably got asked this a lot but i cant seem to find a definitive answer and im not sure if the tags will represent what You want out of the game and the suggestion is can you have a tab or have the phone be available at all times at all location so we can cheack the hints there and then instead of having to go back to the house to check.

love the game btw this is soo far one of the best i played this since i started using f95 website

oldatoz

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
uhhh i have 2 question and a suggestion the question is 1st one is grace not in the game at all by her self or is she passively involved at the moment and 2nd question will this game have multiple endings specifically a harem one i know you probably got asked this a lot but i cant seem to find a definitive answer and im not sure if the tags will represent what You want out of the game and the suggestion is can you have a tab or have the phone be available at all times at all location so we can cheack the hints there and then instead of having to go back to the house to check.

love the game btw this is soo far one of the best i played this since i started using f95 website
Grace doesn't have much solo content yet, but she won a recent patron poll and will be the focus of the first patch next year (likely to be released at the end of January.)

The game will have multiple endings, yes. The current plan is to have a harem ending (likely more than one), as well as solo endings for all girls. There are other ideas, but first we'll see how difficult it'll be to achieve just this ;)
I can't go into more details without spoiling stuff, so I hope that answered your question!

Reactions: TankyThomas and H2R

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Grace doesn't have much solo content yet, but she won a recent patron poll and will be the focus of the first patch next year (likely to be released at the end of January.)

The game will have multiple endings, yes. The current plan is to have a harem ending (likely more than one), as well as solo endings for all girls. There are other ideas, but first we'll see how difficult it'll be to achieve just this ;)
I can't go into more details without spoiling stuff, so I hope that answered your question!
thanks you and what about the phone suggestion and i gotta say the characters so far seem amazingly designed and interesting keep up the amazing work if i wasnt broke and jobless atm i woulda pledge at least for a month so thank you for making the game available for free for us poor fans

oldatoz

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
thanks you and what about the phone suggestion and i gotta say the characters so far seem amazingly designed and interesting keep up the amazing work if i wasnt broke and jobless atm i woulda pledge at least for a month so thank you for making the game available for free for us poor fans
No problem! As for the phone I'm not sure about it to be honest, our programmer is responsible for those kinds of decisions. It's a mild annoyance at most I think, since you would never be able to access the phone in the middle of scenes anyway, and you can go home at any time to check it out.

Reactions: H2R

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
can alice and Evelyn work together or do you have to pick a side?
There is a way. Searching this thread should give some ideas. The most important thing is to include William in the photos.
uhh how do i find alice to do a photoshoot?
First, visit Evelyn at her work in the afternoon. After the nightclub scene, find Evelyn on Saturday and Sunday evenings.

Reactions: H2R

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
When will you let go of Rachel to be working as a prostitute in that awful place

onii7z

Feb 6, 2019
Do not blackmail Monica and go to school and follow lessons at least two days a week, Evelyn will also help if your school results are good and buy her that perfume in alley when you can and give it to her in her office. Also be nice sometimes and carry her to bed or go running with her instead of abusing her all the time. :p

Thanks for the answer but I just realized that I got the names wrong, it was for Evelyn and Alice.

onii7z

Feb 6, 2019
Hello,

I’m going to start again on the game but I would like to make sure that Evelyne and Monica are not angry but I have never succeeded, I have already tried to follow the procedure but it did not work.

Pouvez-vous m'expliquer les étapes importantes pour garder ses amis s'il vous plait? Thank you

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello,

I’m going to start again on the game but I would like to make sure that Evelyne and Monica are not angry but I have never succeeded, I have already tried to follow the procedure but it did not work.
not sure if you really mean evelyn and monica but anyways be nice to both and help them when possible.

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Alright lads, here is the latest dev. update from Mooch1e, I guess we can definitely expect the update very soon or at least before the end of this year.
Enjoy the reading as always.

Development of v0.10.3 UPD#2 :

Almost all the content has been put into the game. We'll start testing the game very soon!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Riukssss

Apr 7, 2018
aidez-moi s'il vous plaît !!!!!!!!!
Code:
Je suis désolé, mais une exception non interceptée s'est produite.

Lors de l'exécution du code de jeu:
  Fichier "game / script_loc / loc0_town_map.rpy", ligne 7, dans le script
    afficher l'écran loc0 avec dissoudre
  Fichier "renpy / common / 000statements.rpy", ligne 513, dans execute_show_screen
    renpy.with_statement (eval (transition_expr))
  Fichier "game / script_loc / loc0_town_map.rpy", ligne 36, en cours d'exécution
    écran loc0 ():
    écran loc0 ():
  Fichier "game / script_loc / loc0_town_map.rpy", ligne 57, en cours d'exécution
    vpgrid:
  Fichier "game / script_loc / loc0_town_map.rpy", ligne 197, en cours d'exécution
    bouton image:
  Fichier "game / script_loc / loc0_town_map.rpy", ligne 197, en mots-clés
    bouton image:
  Fichier "game / script_loc / loc0_town_map.rpy", ligne 198, en mots-clés
    si loc41_allow:
NameError: le nom 'loc41_allow' n'est pas défini

- Suivi complet ---------------------------------------------- --------------

Suivi complet:
  Fichier "game / script_loc / loc0_town_map.rpy", ligne 7, dans le script
    afficher l'écran loc0 avec dissoudre
  Fichier "C: \ Users \ Shinji \ Desktop \ PhotoHunt-0.10.2a-pc \ renpy \ ast.py", ligne 1949, en cours d'exécution
    self.call ("exécuter")
  Fichier "C: \ Users \ Shinji \ Desktop \ PhotoHunt-0.10.2a-pc \ renpy \ ast.py", ligne 1937, en cours d'appel
    return renpy.statements.call (méthode, analysée, * args, ** kwargs)
  Fichier "C: \ Users \ Shinji \ Desktop \ PhotoHunt-0.10.2a-pc \ renpy \ statements.py", ligne 277, en cours d'appel
    méthode de retour (analysée, * args, ** kwargs)
  Fichier "renpy / common / 000statements.rpy", ligne 513, dans execute_show_screen
    renpy.with_statement (eval (transition_expr))
  Fichier "C: \ Users \ Shinji \ Desktop \ PhotoHunt-0.10.2a-pc \ renpy \ exports.py", ligne 1601, dans with_statement
    retourne renpy.game.interface.do_with (trans, paired, clear = clear)
  Fichier "C: \ Users \ Shinji \ Desktop \ PhotoHunt-0.10.2a-pc \ renpy \ display \ core.py", ligne 2251, dans do_with
    clear = clear)
  Fichier "C: \ Users \ Shinji \ Desktop \ PhotoHunt-0.10.2a-pc \ renpy \ display \ core.py", ligne 2702, dans interact
    répéter, rv = self.interact_core (préchargements = préchargements, trans_pause = trans_pause, ** kwargs)
  Fichier "C: \ Users \ Shinji \ Desktop \ PhotoHunt-0.10.2a-pc \ renpy \ display \ core.py", ligne 3094, dans interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all (lambda i: i.per_interact ())
  Fichier "C: \ Users \ Shinji \ Desktop \ PhotoHunt-0.10.2a-pc \ renpy \ display \ core.py", ligne 541, dans visit_all
    d.visit_all (rappel, vu)
  Fichier "C: \ Users \ Shinji \ Desktop \ PhotoHunt-0.10.2a-pc \ renpy \ display \ core.py", ligne 541, dans visit_all
    d.visit_all (rappel, vu)
    d.visit_all (rappel, vu)
    d.visit_all (rappel, vu)
  Fichier "C: \ Users \ Shinji \ Desktop \ PhotoHunt-0.10.2a-pc \ renpy \ display \ screen.py", ligne 430, dans visit_all
    rappel (soi-même)
  Fichier "C: \ Users \ Shinji \ Desktop \ PhotoHunt-0.10.2a-pc \ renpy \ display \ core.py", ligne 3094, dans <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all (lambda i: i.per_interact ())
  Fichier "C: \ Users \ Shinji \ Desktop \ PhotoHunt-0.10.2a-pc \ renpy \ display \ screen.py", ligne 440, dans per_interact
    self.update ()
  Fichier "C: \ Users \ Shinji \ Desktop \ PhotoHunt-0.10.2a-pc \ renpy \ display \ screen.py", ligne 625, en cours de mise à jour
    self.screen.function (** self.scope)
    écran loc0 ():
    écran loc0 ():
  Fichier "game / script_loc / loc0_town_map.rpy", ligne 57, en cours d'exécution
    vpgrid:
  Fichier "game / script_loc / loc0_town_map.rpy", ligne 197, en cours d'exécution
    bouton image:
  Fichier "game / script_loc / loc0_town_map.rpy", ligne 197, en mots-clés
    bouton image:
  Fichier "game / script_loc / loc0_town_map.rpy", ligne 198, en mots-clés
    si loc41_allow:
  Fichier "<screen language>", ligne 198, dans <module>
NameError: le nom 'loc41_allow' n'est pas défini

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Chasse photo 0.10.1a
Jeu.24 déc.15: 03: 02 2020

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes