cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this looks interesting
how much content is in game amt?
a lot but if you want sex content (fucking) and chase all girls (and women) then 7 or so scenes (1 repeatable atm) but all are at various point of game so no hopping from flower to flower so has to withstand non-sex content too.

plenty of repeatable other lewd scenes with girls and women.

WhiskeyJack

Apr 19, 2018
I need help, I cant seem to access the "Catch Jen in the act scene". I've already given her the erotic book and all but I cant seem to progress her story.

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Time for a little news update from Mooch1e regarding 0.10.3, enjoy

Development of v0.10.3 UPD#1

All of the content is ready (well, expect for 1 animation). We are writing dialogues as of now. Yeah, I'm writing them too again. Mommy's back (kill me).
Total: 210 images and 3 animations.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Time for a little news update from Mooch1e regarding 0.10.3, enjoy

Development of v0.10.3 UPD#1

All of the content is ready (well, expect for 1 animation). We are writing dialogues as of now. Yeah, I'm writing them too again. Mommy's back (kill me).
Total: 210 images and 3 animations.
I really like what I read, Rachel Romance in the next update. After the MC being an asshole (in my opinion) at RM, I want to see how it advances (and I want see her out of RM).

Reactions: P3zz0

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
If I cheat to increase my stats, would be bad for the gameplay or would it help me in the long run?

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
Why is the gallery replay so weird? Can't go back to menu with right click or ESC. Can't Skip. Can't roll back. No quick menu. Can't even hide interface with MMB. Have to close entire game to end a scene!? Very weird.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Why is the gallery replay so weird? Can't go back to menu with right click or ESC. Can't Skip. Can't roll back. No quick menu. Can't even hide interface with MMB. Have to close entire game to end a scene!? Very weird.
If you first start/load a game, then go to the gallery and start a scene you'll be able to go back to the menu. When starting a replay before starting/loading a game you'll experience the issue you described.
When starting replays through the cheatmod you can end them as you would expect (by choosing "end replay" in the menu of the cheatmod).

`action Start(ev.label)` instead of `action Call(ev.label)` in `screen gallery` works better.
Start() is meant for starting a new game, not a replay. Replay(ev.label) is the way to go.
For some reason the devs decided to not use Renpy's replay system :unsure:

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
`Replay()` doesn't work if you've never visited the label. It's not real replay, because the gallery scenes are in a separare file, not the real game's labels. It's not a valid action then, so I can't click it. Ren'py design? `Start(label)` works well enough. Too bad that it doesn't just work like Ren'py wants. It's pretty good at that.

jeash

Dec 9, 2019
incest patch.
download this file and put it in `game's folder/game`

Last edited:

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
I am in Monica's romance route. I have given her the 'Slutty outfit'. She has tried it in her house. My question is does she wear it when she goes on date with MC. (v0.10.2a)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am in Monica's romance route. I have given her the 'Slutty outfit'. She has tried it in her house. My question is does she wear it when she goes on date with MC. (v0.10.2a)
not yet. sluttiest things she does is to fuck mc in elevator and getting fucked while watching kevin to play.

Reactions: dipp007

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
`Replay()` doesn't work if you've never visited the label. It's not real replay, because the gallery scenes are in a separare file, not the real game's labels. It's not a valid action then, so I can't click it. Ren'py design? `Start(label)` works well enough. Too bad that it doesn't just work like Ren'py wants. It's pretty good at that.
We might be getting a little off-topic here, but Replay(ev.label, locked=False) will ignore if the label has been seen.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes