Damo324

Jul 23, 2019
This game is bloody good. Not going to lie....its one of my favs, top 5 or 6 id reckon. Im now out to about 330 days and still finding new stuff.
I keep thinking ive done it all.....then a new scene pops up, which then leads me through all that and wanting to see if it continues somehow.
The walk through sort of helps you....but just best off playing around and finding it youself like i have and use it as a guide to what you havent seen when you think you have done it all.
My stats are crazy high for a lot of things.....the only problem i have with the stats was somehow my Monica stat went to -999. So i couldnt trigger alot of things..... after a very long time i changed that to +250 and have moved forward to the end of her scenes....and got new side scenes that i would never have found had i not changed that stat. Not sure at what point that happened to me....but obviously a problem at some point. I did the blackmail route for her FYI.
I didnt use any cheats untill that point.

Reactions: DA22

onii7z

Feb 6, 2019
Hello,

I’m going to start again on the game but I would like to make sure that Evelyne and Monica are not angry but I have never succeeded, I have already tried to follow the procedure but it did not work.

Pouvez-vous m'expliquer les étapes importantes pour garder ses amis s'il vous plait? Thank you

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hello,

I’m going to start again on the game but I would like to make sure that Evelyne and Monica are not angry but I have never succeeded, I have already tried to follow the procedure but it did not work.

Pouvez-vous m'expliquer les étapes importantes pour garder ses amis s'il vous plait? Thank you
Do not blackmail Monica and go to school and follow lessons at least two days a week, Evelyn will also help if your school results are good and buy her that perfume in alley when you can and give it to her in her office. Also be nice sometimes and carry her to bed or go running with her instead of abusing her all the time. :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Whats the last scene with Evelyn?
Depends on your route, she does have quite a few side renders to make the game feel alive, devs did that quite well, for her story I think we are still at the stage where you decide what to do with Alice. For sex we are at rubbing her ass with MC's dick or eating her out.

NKaeleth

Dec 18, 2019
Yeah, became a patron the first time I played SOMETHING TO WRITE ABOUT. I guess it's the first part of a three game series. I like games that have some romance in them. If you finish that game and want some more suggestions, let me know.
Thanks. I've read as much about it before downloading it. Sorry that we've only been able to finish it recently. I hope it works out for the writer in the end.

I've also waded through a bit of the other novels available on F95. Synopses aside, boy, looks can be very deceiving. There's a lot of pretty demented protagonists in what should be rather lighthearted plots and circumstances. Even if I force them through the saintly choices, their thought processes in contrast were pretty abhorrent and lingered beyond sexual predation. So I ended up with a guy that does good things, and thinks and says rather disgusting things. I don't know if that's worse than the fact that these types of protagonists get the happy endings...

If you've got more suggestions, I'd love to hear a few. Thanks again for the recommendations. It helps pass the time under quarantine.

P.S. I've tried so hard to find a messaging feature, but I can't seem to spot one. Sorry if I had to respond here. Is there a private messaging feature on here?

Reactions: TankyThomas

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks. I've read as much about it before downloading it. Sorry that we've only been able to finish it recently. I hope it works out for the writer in the end.

I've also waded through a bit of the other novels available on F95. Synopses aside, boy, looks can be very deceiving. There's a lot of pretty demented protagonists in what should be rather lighthearted plots and circumstances. Even if I force them through the saintly choices, their thought processes in contrast were pretty abhorrent and lingered beyond sexual predation. So I ended up with a guy that does good things, and thinks and says rather disgusting things. I don't know if that's worse than the fact that these types of protagonists get the happy endings...

If you've got more suggestions, I'd love to hear a few. Thanks again for the recommendations. It helps pass the time under quarantine.

P.S. I've tried so hard to find a messaging feature, but I can't seem to spot one. Sorry if I had to respond here. Is there a private messaging feature on here?
Click on the name of the player and send him a DM under start a conversation..

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes i have been but it wont trigger..... like i said my sneak is around 350, is it too high now?
possibly or you lack some prerequisite. 1st lower sneak to 30s and try again and 2nd if doesn't work still then talk to boys in bathroom and with scott. also which version? .2 or .2a?

Whats the last scene with Evelyn?
she driving kids to school and then they stop during trip and mc can meet daddy's current preggo gf (don't ask how to trigger that) if done rest aka photoshoots at home and outside home and helped her at university (and with her studies) and solved her and alice's relationship.

mooneggs

Apr 23, 2018
possibly or you lack some prerequisite. 1st lower sneak to 30s and try again and 2nd if doesn't work still then talk to boys in bathroom and with scott. also which version? .2 or .2a?
its .2a
how do i lower the stats without starting over?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well I had helped scott ~10 times in past and 1st time on .2 that I helped him kira caught us and scott fled like a greased lightning.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018

If you are looking for more games like SOMETHING TO WRITE ABOUT, I would suggest LEAP OF FAITH. I haven't played the last update or two but I liked it enough to support it.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes