BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have all scenes (except each ones of the routes that I don't play). But I haven't find bunny. Is she a character for a whore / corruption / blackmail route? Or have I missed something?

And Merry Christmas!

Nov 30, 2019
I saw the previous questions about the extra content and no one answered...i dowloaded and replaced the archives in the game folder but when i acess the in game phone and click in ''Extra'' it says ''You don't have the extra content'', how i can fix this?

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017

Can someone share this post?
You shall ask and you shall receive my child.
The update is right around the corner lads.

Development of v0.10.3 UPD#3

We started testing the update! Expect the release tomorrow or the day after tomorrow! By the way, to all who may have forgotten and all newcomers: the next update is going to be about Grace!

Mooch1e

Nov 30, 2019
I am stuck with Lina and even the walkthrough can't help me, there's a part where i enter the classroom in the evening to meet her that i can't progress, i have 2 options the first one is ''I'll help you'' and the second one is ''Forget about it'', i have to bring her something for the first option but i don't know what it is...can someone help me?

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I am stuck with Lina and even the walkthrough can't help me, there's a part where i enter the classroom in the evening to meet her that i can't progress, i have 2 options the first one is ''I'll help you'' and the second one is ''Forget about it'', i have to bring her something for the first option but i don't know what it is...can someone help me?
Have you studied in the library?

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes