DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I recommend that you make a copy of your saves, in case at some point you think better of your intentions.
I probably should do that to be honest. I was on the blackmail Monica route, corrupt sister route at red maiden and M.Dom route for Fiona in those saves. I'll just save that for if i want to see that side at a later date.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I've personally been waiting a long time to get her out of the RM, and the blackmail is something that piss me off. I skipped (using the "skip unseen content" button) everything that happens on the RM (I can't say for sure what the MC does with Rachel in their encounters at the RM, nor do I want to know), and like I said, I'll do the same for all RM scenes if I continue to play (I'm not at all interested in what happens on that site).

It's posible that I continue with the game at the next update, I have lost all interest in playing this one. But we will see.

The only thing for sure is that I am not interested in the process of getting Rachel out of the RM, and I will wait to continue her route until I am sure it will happen. I have no intention of reading a line of how they do it, (I will use the skip button until that point). I can say some similar about the investigation about the RM, My interest in this path is really low.
It's not as bad as you might think, she doesn't do anything with anyone besides the mc, except for one scene where sakura joins in. But yeah if you're not a fan of prostitution/corruption it's not really enjoyable. Even if you decide to take her out of there you will still have to deal with the blackmailling stuff which is something that I am not really a fan of either. It sucks because I want to like her character but her story hasn't really been fun for me.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
yea apparently, i see those on gallery but blurred and not sure what should have done to unlock those.

you can try to trigger date when talking to her at her home.
Here is the thing, i don't have that option when visiting her, whether it's a bug or i messed something up, who knows, i'm gonna wait for fixed version. It could be a bug, because for example, i'm on Rachel corruption path and getting same story as romance path (MC trying to get her out of RM, even though that shouldn't be the case on the corruption route), but maybe those 2 paths with her are converging in the same outcome.
Hopefully, mooch1e can clear if that was intentional.

jist666

Apr 15, 2018
Kira's date are really unclear to unlock yeah. Got them after searching a bit, you need to visit evelyn office in the afternoon, Kira will tag along in some of them, and after a few, the dates will happens. Same stuff with Kira Send nudes in the gallery, you must complete all friday evening "chat with Kira" conversation with Evelyne to unlock. But im still stuck with the 6th photoshoot with Sakura.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It's not as bad as you might think, she doesn't do anything with anyone besides the mc, except for one scene where sakura joins in. But yeah if you're not a fan of prostitution/corruption it's not really enjoyable. Even if you decide to take her out of there you will still have to deal with the blackmailling stuff which is something that I am not really a fan of either. It sucks because I want to like her character but her story hasn't really been fun for me.
I like the character, but her story sucks. My interest in knowing what's up with Rachel and the MC in the RM is more or less zero (at the past, at now and in future updates), I won't see it. I will start reading and seeing her route after she leaves the RM (I will literally not read anything that happens before in the RM).

Reactions: Cavanhaquis

mooch1e

Photo Hunt
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2019
Here is the thing, i don't have that option when visiting her, whether it's a bug or i messed something up, who knows, i'm gonna wait for fixed version. It could be a bug, because for example, i'm on Rachel corruption path and getting same story as romance path (MC trying to get her out of RM, even though that shouldn't be the case on the corruption route), but maybe those 2 paths with her are converging in the same outcome.
Hopefully, mooch1e can clear if that was intentional.
Yes, it's a bug :(
The thing is the first build of this version had some bugs mentioned here which were critical. We fixed and uploaded a new build , but the game had been leaked within that hour of fixing.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I finished her route yesterday, and yeah in the love route she loses her virginity by having sex with the mc while he sleeps. Not the best way to do it, but I am just happy that we can get her out of there. She is still not out yet there is still some blackmailling bullshit but at least now you are working on finding a way of taking her out of there.
Is an easy fix to that issue too, just have MC wake up part way in and being as it's the 'love path' maybe he surprises her with flipping her over and fucking her like she wants for a real first time.

Hell.. I've not played this in a while and remember all the blood that was on her legs and iirc she didn't clean up shit, which means the MC would wake up to blood near his crotch anyway and wonder wtf happened and he probably would never get know what happened.

Edit: I'm working on my own project and I definitely would have made it that way myself, oh well, was a nice game till that anyway.

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
just dropping in to say clothing store girl is best girl. more content with her plz

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
got this error during rachel's 2nd new event.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script_loc/loc0_town_map.rpy", line 26, in script call
    call auto_events from _call_auto_events_2
  File "game/script_loc/loc1_mc_room.rpy", line 20, in script call
    call auto_events from _call_auto_events_4
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/jen/art_contest.rpy", line 190, in script call
    call art_contest_actions(1) from _call_art_contest_actions
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/jen/art_contest.rpy", line 196, in script call
    call art_contest_actions(4) from _call_art_contest_actions_3
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/jen/art_contest.rpy", line 194, in script call
    call art_contest_actions(3) from _call_art_contest_actions_2
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/jen/art_contest.rpy", line 192, in script call
    call art_contest_actions(2) from _call_art_contest_actions_1
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/jen/art_contest.rpy", line 198, in script call
    call art_contest_actions(5) from _call_art_contest_actions_4
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/jen/art_contest.rpy", line 200, in script call
    call art_contest_actions(6) from _call_art_contest_actions_5
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/rach/rach_leave_rm.rpy", line 183, in script
    scene rach_leave_rm_02_2 with d8s
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/rach/rach_leave_rm.rpy", line 183, in <module>
NameError: name 'd8s' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/jen/art_contest.rpy", line 190, in script call
    call art_contest_actions(1) from _call_art_contest_actions
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/jen/art_contest.rpy", line 196, in script call
    call art_contest_actions(4) from _call_art_contest_actions_3
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/jen/art_contest.rpy", line 194, in script call
    call art_contest_actions(3) from _call_art_contest_actions_2
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/jen/art_contest.rpy", line 192, in script call
    call art_contest_actions(2) from _call_art_contest_actions_1
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/jen/art_contest.rpy", line 198, in script call
    call art_contest_actions(5) from _call_art_contest_actions_4
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/jen/art_contest.rpy", line 200, in script call
    call art_contest_actions(6) from _call_art_contest_actions_5
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/rach/rach_leave_rm.rpy", line 183, in script
  File "C:\Users\___\Desktop\Games\PhotoHunt-0.10.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1385, in execute
    paired = renpy.python.py_eval(self.paired)
  File "C:\Users\___\Desktop\Games\PhotoHunt-0.10.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\___\Desktop\Games\PhotoHunt-0.10.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script_loc/script_events/rach/rach_leave_rm.rpy", line 183, in <module>
NameError: name 'd8s' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Photo Hunt 0.10.3
Fri Jan 01 10:56:51 2021

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Hey mooch1e . It's fun coming back to this game to see what's been updated all this time. Still hoping for instances of... let's call them "fail states" if I fail to have a better physique then the MC's sister's boyfriend. :p

mooch1e

Photo Hunt
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2019
Hey mooch1e . It's fun coming back to this game to see what's been updated all this time. Still hoping for instances of... let's call them "fail states" if I fail to have a better physique then the MC's sister's boyfriend. :p
But there are some of those fail states ;)
They don't present in that scene you mentioned for a reason. A lot of people don't want to get Kira close to Evelyn, just imagine what would be with Miroslav :D

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
They don't present in that scene you mentioned for a reason. A lot of people don't want to get Kira close to Evelyn, just imagine what would be with Miroslav :D
Yeah, that's true. I think the game has been updated enough now that a certain rabid fan-base wouldn't want "that" in your game at this point I suppose ^^. I wouldn't mind options for actually befriending Miroslav once you've "beat him" though. Or have more options with Adrien and Bobby to join your fun if the MC allows it.

• Angry
Reactions: acondo

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I only started playing this recently, but I am assuming that all the sharing/swinging and stuff like that will always be optional right? I don't mind that stuff as long as it's never forced on the player.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah, that's true. I think the game has been updated enough now that a certain rabid fan-base wouldn't want "that" in your game at this point I suppose ^^. I wouldn't mind options for actually befriending Miroslav once you've "beat him" though. Or have more options with Adrien and Bobby to join your fun if the MC allows it.
I am assuming you're talking about the dreaded three letter fetish. Personally I am not a fan of it, but as long as it's optional I don't mind it that much. The extremes of both sides are pretty annoying, you have people that will constantly ask devs to add it to their games even when the devs themselves already said that they don't want to add it, and you have the people that every time a male character other than mc interacts in any way with a girl they call it those three letters.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well got date with kira but no photoshoots with sakura anymore so not sure how to advance with that, nothing to talk with kira so yea no idea what to do.

missing last 4 photos of sakura, playbody, sauna 1 & 2 and photo 6.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Here's my biweekly routine:

- Check some milking threads, I want to see how big those milky tits become. Get angry, be surprised, giggle, loose some more faith in humanity...
- Check DF thread for paying respects to the best scammer of the adult game history and laugh hysterically...

And here comes the good part:

- Check my favourite hardworking devs' progressions, enjoy the fulfilled promises, get excited for the new content, see all the great work they have done, read some good posts while ignoring trolls and restore some faith in humanity.

Now I'm in good spirit thanks to those great devs, looks like it's been few months since I last played Photo Hunt, so I want to restart again (some games deserve multiple playthroughs) and enjoy it fully again. While restarting I want to make a wish to Perv Santa or whomever taking care perverts like us, I hope moochie adds even more content to old events/routines, so I can enjoy it even more. Also as always, thanks for this great game...

Reactions: mooch1e
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes