Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
From the guide, there's supposed to be an event where I can confess my love to her and I'll answer age doesnt matter or something. As you said, probably need to hang out with Kevin and date Monica more i guess
Thanks mate
Event 'age doesn't matter' is at her house but can't remember when, try on week or at weekends evenings

Reactions: BeLikeWater

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
after she accepts that kevin should spend time with scouts.
Yes, but you have to try to ask her out to trigger the issues with leaving Kevin alone. Then you need to meet the girl in the park to find out that she is looking for help with the scouts.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes, but you have to try to ask her out to trigger the issues with leaving Kevin alone. Then you need to meet the girl in the park to find out that she is looking for help with the scouts.
yea long and windy road before all is well.

long time no contents with the mom Evelyn :(
no sex but there are some scenes with her after getting friendly with kira.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can this game avoid ntr
yes very easily since no ntr on either route (if is on non-love route then mc doesn't love any of those who have that bad route). mc only loves 4-5 girls/women atm and rest who he has fucked are just for having sex occasionally.

lina's sister is near borderline case (only future updates can tell if she hops to other side of border or not) and alice just wanted some goodtime witch mc (no strings attached).

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
can this game avoid ntr
Yes if you go with the love/romance route with the girls you won't get anything that could be considered ntr. I don't play the corruption routes but I think even in those route there isn't any ntr, there is some sharing but I think the mc is the one pushing the girls to do those scenes.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes if you go with the love/romance route with the girls you won't get anything that could be considered ntr. I don't play the corruption routes but I think even in those route there isn't any ntr, there is some sharing but I think the mc is the one pushing the girls to do those scenes.
yea on corruption route for example monica gets fucked in cafe's toilet by other guys. no ntr on love path and on corruption path no love so 0 ntr.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
yea on corruption route for example monica gets fucked in cafe's toilet by other guys. no ntr on love path and on corruption path no love so 0 ntr.
You can stop her from having anyone else touching her in the bathroom there, you just need to make them back off.
Or at least, last time I played it I was able to do her corruption route without anyone else getting anything more than a look.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You can stop her from having anyone else touching her in the bathroom there, you just need to make them back off.
Or at least, last time I played it I was able to do her corruption route without anyone else getting anything more than a look.
no corruption path on my play just what has been posted here. still if mc doesn't allow others to touch her doesn't change anything.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Hmm, not bad.

I skipped the content with the headmistress and Jennifer. Favourite part was submission for Fiona and making Alice pay ^^
Is there any content that shows what happens to Alice after she was fired? Probably her husband left her .... is she now a whore on the slums or something like this? :love: #notanotherhappyending

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hmm, not bad.

I skipped the content with the headmistress and Jennifer. Favourite part was submission for Fiona and making Alice pay ^^
Is there any content that shows what happens to Alice after she was fired? Probably her husband left her .... is she now a whore on the slums or something like this? :love: #notanotherhappyending
nope, only scenes with her after that were when she came on weekly pokergame with hubby as usual (that was before remake so dunno if that path continued at all later).

Snusmumriken90

Mar 25, 2018
I think I experience a bug. I was in Red Maider for the first time where I was told I need a mask. From this forum I know I need to talk to Adrian, but there is no "Talk" option.
I checked game code and there is a condition to show this option
Code:
"Talk" if len(loc12_adr_bob_talks) != len(loc12_adr_bob_talked):
When I removed that condition and I went to Adrian again I can finally Talk and the option "Mask" is present. But I'm curious what went wrong in code and if it may happen again. How can I check for values of these variables? The only ren'py save editors I found looks like not supporting lists or whatever type of variable it is.

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes