Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I chose Evelyn and have done the photo sessions, but how does Roberts get the photo?
At evening in library or at his office ( i spended two weeks in game to make this photos, so when o started my second playthrough i choosen Jenny)
Maybe i'm wrong but try to make much photos and don't sell them to Adrian i Bobby

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I chose Evelyn and have done the photo sessions, but how does Roberts get the photo?
Make few shots at saturday morning when she's tanning, try dressing shows ( you must buy few dresses in mall)
And like i said few posts before try at friday evening when she's drunk ( you would need pussy pic and boobs pic so it will get you some time in game)
I added a pic from walkthrough ᶘᵒᴥᵒᶅ IMG_20210209_130400.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
How do you get the option to confess to Monica? I already have 62 points with her
What you want confess to her?
Key to her heart is Kevin ( in romance route) so keep hanging out with him
Also try all events in Monica's office/house at week and at weekend/ ask her on dates few times till you got message 'you reaached end of Monica's story at this update)

BeLikeWater

Apr 27, 2018
What you want confess to her?
Key to her heart is Kevin ( in romance route) so keep hanging out with him
Also try all events in Monica's office/house at week and at weekend/ ask her on dates few times till you got message 'you reaached end of Monica's story at this update)
From the guide, there's supposed to be an event where I can confess my love to her and I'll answer age doesnt matter or something. As you said, probably need to hang out with Kevin and date Monica more i guess
Thanks mate

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
From the guide, there's supposed to be an event where I can confess my love to her and I'll answer age doesnt matter or something. As you said, probably need to hang out with Kevin and date Monica more i guess
Thanks mate
you just have to court her more and talk to her at school too.

Reactions: BeLikeWater

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Any update related with Rachel's boyfriend ?? (After the photoshoot with Rachel & Evelyn)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any update related with Rachel's boyfriend ?? (After the photoshoot with Rachel & Evelyn)
don't think so, that was prolly only event with him (atm and prolly in future too besides rachel kicking his ass).

Reactions: Paapi
4.20 star(s) 166 Votes